October 2014 Moms
Options

Oh my gosh! It is the start of 35/35!

syllessa's random this morning reminded me!  This week starts our early October (and late September) bumpies hitting 35/35!!

For those who don't know, 35/35 is 35 weeks/35 days to go.  HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!
Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: Oh my gosh! It is the start of 35/35!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It still doesn't feel all the way real yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    I was just thinking that this morning!  I'm more than a little nervous about this.
  • Options
    Excited for you guys!! I'm in the caboose of the group haha. 
  • Options
    I'm not quite to 35/35- but I scheduled multiple MW appointments this morning bc I'll start going every week soon.  Crazy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 35/35 on Friday which is also our 5th anniversary.  Big day all around.  I have SO MUCH TO DO still.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have been thinking about this too, especially because I hit 35/35 with DS1 and was like, "Ahh, a little over a month to go!"  

And then he was born two and a half weeks later.  :-S
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Options
    How exciting!
  • Options

I can't believe we're so close! I still have to get through Labor Day before I hit 35 weeks and it feels really far away for some reason...

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is crazy! But I love it.
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    I'm ready. Time feels like it is going by so slow for me the last few weeks. I want October to be here already.
  • Options
    :-O

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Yay! I hit 35/35 on Wednesday! I am so ready to meet my little girl!
  • Options
    bitsybubbles7bitsybubbles7 member
    edited August 2014
    Yay!!! I am loving this.  I have my rcs scheduled so I hit 34/34 (I think I did the math right....) today!!!  We're coming into the home streatch ladies!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can't believe how fast it's flying by!
  • Options
    I am So So jealous of anyone and everyone who is at the 35/35 mark!!!!! :(( I am sooooo done!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Yikes, this pregnancy is flying by.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    Ah! I'm jealous of you ladies. I still have 58 days.

Lucky ducks
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    ashie0610 said:

I have been thinking about this too, especially because I hit 35/35 with DS1 and was like, "Ahh, a little over a month to go!"  

And then he was born two and a half weeks later.  :-S
    Totally this. DS was born at 37 weeks exactly. Craziness!
    imageimage
  • Options
    O boy... I will be 35/35 on Thursday. Part of me is like woohoo, almost done, get him out, I want to sleep on my tummy again. Then there is the other part of me that is trying to enjoy every last second because he's my last, I don't have quite everything here for him yet (curtains, hamper, swing, etc.), holy crap I need to get him some diapers, I should probably pack a bag soon, and put in his car seat.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    So exciting! With semi-cooler weather, fall decorations out in stores, and pumpkin beers popping up everywhere I'm getting so anxious to have this little girl in my arms!
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Options
    Not 35/35, but have a scheduled CS for 9/30. Was scheduled for 10/3 initially, but baby is big. Still tons to do and still trying to agree on a carseat with my hubby.

DH: 33 ME: 33 married: 4/24/2014 FTM expecting a baby girl

• Options
    I have 6 weeks and 4 days left!! :| I'm about to have a minor anxiety attack because I have been avoiding the nursery! (After two baby showers, it's a disaster in there haha) Guess I better make use of my day off today!
  • Options
    I scheduled the rest of m appts yesterday. Only 4 more to go (unless I go over)!! Yikes!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"