Single Parents

Is this unreasonable?

So I have sent jerkface an email asking him about the living situation in his house.  I believe that his new girlfriend and her son have moved in after not even 3 weeks of him moving out of here.  DS is 4 and her son is 10.  I have asked that my son not be forced to share a bedroom with this child of which he has no connection with.  I don't believe that unrelated children of these ages should be forced to share a space and not have their own place to escape.  Is this unreasonable? I believe that the girl moved in so quickly bc her parents moved and without a job, she has nowhere else to stay.  I don't believe that my kids should be forced to suffer with her stupidity.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is this unreasonable?

• ETA- he is trying to get 50/50 custody of the kids, and I believe she has full custody of her son since his father has moved out of state.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will definitely be bringing my concern to the lawyer. I guess I was just looking for some type of response from him now since I know that it is still going to take some time with getting arrangements in place with the lawyers.
  • Loading the player...
  • No way, that shits weird. That would happen over my dead body.
  • I don't know my kids sleeping situation and my lawyer basically said that it doesn't really matter as long as I know where they are and that they are safe. I don't entirely agree with her...but I'm pretty sure they are at their grandparents. I don't blame you for wanting to know. I still want to know too.
  • Nope. I wouldn't be cool with any of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"