March 2014 Moms
Options

Happy post

I just read the breastmilk vs FF thread, I mean FFFC. Too much drama so how about posting something happy!!!

This weekend I discovered that Sheetz already has pumpkin coffee!!

Re: Happy post

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mmmm Sheetz!! We're going back home this weekend and I plan on eating every meal at Sheetz :)
  • Options
    @wearallthebabies‌ that is such an awesome feeling! Mine is similar, I got A up on DH's back for the Kids Fringe Festival here today, I wore R and both babies slept! And DS1 was well behaved!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got a washer and dryer! Used and still nervous I bought junk, but so far so good.
  • Options

Tomorrow is the first day of school, and for the first time in 7 years I won't have to get up and go, and I haven't been having those silly "teacher nightmares" I used to have every year!

Same here!!! The night before the first day of school I couldn't ever sleep.
  • Options
    jrw526 said:

Mmmm Sheetz!! We're going back home this weekend and I plan on eating every meal at Sheetz :)

Love Sheetz!! There is one less than five minutes from us. Not always a good thing though because I am addicted to the dirt cups. Lol
  • Options
    I got my BOB today. No more running with the heavy travel system!
  • Options
    My MIL helped me clean our basement yesterday.  It was filled with junk and garbage and it's now clean and organized.  I also got my home gym back (it was piled with junk) so I'm excited to work out down there tomorrow.

I also painted an accent wall in our bedroom.  I'm not always too good at starting and finishing a project in a timely manner so the fact that I could tape it, cut in, and paint two coats in less than 48 hours is really good for me, and makes me happy.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    BabybeachbumBabybeachbum member
    edited August 2014
    I went to montauk this past weekend for my best friends bachelorette party and got wasted. I haven't drank like that in a loooong time but we all had a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"