December 2013 Moms

Come out, Come out, wherever you are!

Hello ladies,

I miss you guys a ton. I'm feeling much better. I'm feeling a little more comfortable about posting pictures these days. Therapy as well as meds have done wonders! I'll be MIA a lot this semester but I've got some free time and hoped to catch up with everybody. What have you guys and your LOs been into?

Re: Come out, Come out, wherever you are!

• So glad your doing better Cash! Can we see a recent picture of Change?! Pretty please [-O<

• Hey girl hey!
  • Loading the player...
  • I see all you silent love titters. Tsk, tsk. I wanted to talk, guise! ;)
  • Lol, guilty of silent love-titting. I only check TB about once a day most days, since our move from OK to TX. Monday starts school and I'm super excited to teach first grade this year. I think I'm ready for the most part, except the technology guys came out yesterday and can't fix my smart board! :(

Anyway, I'm glad you're still lurking around and are feeling better, and I hope this semester goes well for you!! :) what classes are you taking?

• Lol, guilty of silent love-titting. I only check TB about once a day most days, since our move from OK to TX. Monday starts school and I'm super excited to teach first grade this year. I think I'm ready for the most part, except the technology guys came out yesterday and can't fix my smart board! :( Anyway, I'm glad you're still lurking around and are feeling better, and I hope this semester goes well for you!! :) what classes are you taking?
    I miss you, Tyedye! I'm taking Physics, Organic Chem and Vertebrate Histology. Labs with all 3. I was taking Animal Phys too but dropped it because I'd like to spend SOME time with my baby lol.

• Lol, guilty of silent love-titting. I only check TB about once a day most days, since our move from OK to TX. Monday starts school and I'm super excited to teach first grade this year. I think I'm ready for the most part, except the technology guys came out yesterday and can't fix my smart board! :(

Anyway, I'm glad you're still lurking around and are feeling better, and I hope this semester goes well for you!! :) what classes are you taking?

I miss you, Tyedye! I'm taking Physics, Organic Chem and Vertebrate Histology. Labs with all 3. I was taking Animal Phys too but dropped it because I'd like to spend SOME time with my baby lol.

I miss you too!

Good grief! That's a hard schedule, even without the animal phys!

That's a crazy difficult schedule! I loved orgo, but physics gave me nightmares.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Those classes sound hard!

Aaron is well. Huge, wears 18 month clothes. No crawling yet. We have another round of tests in September. My oldest starts kindergarten Wednesday!

I miss you. Glad to see you and your cutie pie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those classes sound hard! Aaron is well. Huge, wears 18 month clothes. No crawling yet. We have another round of tests in September. My oldest starts kindergarten Wednesday! I miss you. Glad to see you and your cutie pie.
    Anja is still in 6 months and can wear some 3 lol. She's so petite. I bet he'd like so big next to her lol. 

• Those classes sound hard!

Aaron is well. Huge, wears 18 month clothes. No crawling yet. We have another round of tests in September. My oldest starts kindergarten Wednesday!

I miss you. Glad to see you and your cutie pie.

Anja is still in 6 months and can wear some 3 lol. She's so petite. I bet he'd like so big next to her lol. 

C is the same way. Her 6 month clothes are finally fitting better! She's itty bitty.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Love Change! That hair!!!! Raylin is crawling now, trying desperately to sit up. She is eating anything she can put in her mouth. Including bites of BBQ chicken her brother gave her. She says Dada but refuses to say Mama. She has figured out crying to  get her way (bad habit in the making DH!) but pretty much she is still a lil nugget. Small as always. Keeping us on her toes. Work for me is crazy doing 50-60hr weeks. I am tired to say the least. Glad your doing better. Good luck with your classes. 
  • Glad you're feeling better! Stay strong and good luck with your classes. Change is as precious as ever!

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What are you studying again, Cash?
  • Howdy! Anja is as adorable as ever! Your school schedule sounds intense, but that's a pretty awesome plan. Good luck this semester.
  • DanicaliDanicali member
    edited August 2014
    Hey! Your LO is adorable!! Love the hair!!! Archer is still so bald! He is crawling everywhere and has 2 teeth which seem to bite into everything!! I'm weaning him off the boob and onto formula right now which has been interesting. I went 12 hours without BF today and my boobs were screaming. I had to pump! So when I'm doing that I give it in the next bottle. Slowly I'll wean off this pump too!

Good luck with your schooling!! Sounds like a tough schedule!
  • Hi!!! Glad you're doing better! Good luck w that sched! That's intense! Avery has been crawling for about a month and wants to walk sooo bad! It'll happen sooner than I would like....which I'm sure is the same feeling for all you ladies!
  • Hey! Nice to see you here! I love seeing Change on IG! Glad things are going better for you. I agree that your schedule sounds tough, but I know you'll get through it!

LO just started scooting on her bottom a couple nights ago. No crawling and no teeth. She is growing so fast, though. We're transitioning from 12 to18 mos clothes. Most likely will have to do 24 mos for bottoms this fall. So jealous of all the mommies that still get to shop in the itty bitty baby section!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey lady! ;) Ahh tough class schedule sounds like! I hope it all goes well. Aww man I love change's hair, so cute. My bebe is a tiny one too, she is tall but petite, she is almost 9 months & seems to weigh around 16 to 16 1/2 pounds. She is doing great, she scoots around the whole house, but no actual crawling just yet.

I haven't been on as much, I got a new amazing job & just started training this past week. The training weeks are much farther away than where I'll be working, so with the drive I've been gone 11 hour days which is so hard. I'm super excited about the company though, & just a little more than one week left of the training.
  • Good to see you around! I was just wondering how you and that beautiful baby were doing!!
    We are going crazy around here. The summer has sucked and I feel like with the rain we are always inside and K is into everything!!! He is crawling and trying to figure out stairs if you let him. He also loves pots and pans and banging them. He is starting to stand and is walking with his walker....

Good luck this semester hope to see you more!!
  • mcncheese said:

@cashnchange‌ is Anja still doing therapy? Wasn't she having issues choking? How is that going?

She is still doing OT but she's advanced on milestones but she does still have hard time swallowing. It's gotten a ton but and we are practicing with gerber puffs that way if it gets stuck, it dissolves. She's not ready for blw yet. We feed her purées and some formula.
  • So glad to see all your beautiful faces! I'll be back to chat more in a bit :)
  • What are you studying again, Cash?
    I'm a bio major. Pre med though I've contemplated getting my PhD and doing medical research.
    I completed mine at a medical school so that I was still exposed to clinic, completed a certain amount of "rounds", took classes with the med students, and taught a few of their higher level microbio labs. If you end up exploring PhD programs you will find that many are ran out of, or affiliated with a medical school to increase cross-collaboration and create research that is immediately applicable to patient needs, which isn't always the goal academic research.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Yay! I'm glad you are back and your little girl is adorable as usual :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's good to see you and see that you are doing better!! Good luck this semester!!

• Omg, Change is so adorable!! What a little doll! Your classes sound really tough too- I'm sure you'll do great in physics though! The nice thing about those types of classes is once you understand the concept and do a few problems you can be done studying, not like the brute memorization classes.
  • Such a cutie. Glad to hear you are doing well!! xo

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nice to see you Cash.
    I am so impressed by you , smart cookie !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"