November 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

It's moving day for me. I'm leaving my 880 sq ft house and I will be returning to almost 2000 sq. ft so why am I a little sad this morning? What are the rest of you up to?

Re: Sunday Funday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to go for a run today, which means taking the twins. I hate the jogging stroller. I also have some work to do, so hopefully the babies will take a good morning nap.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast!! I let G try a bite after he had his oatmeal and fruit, but instead of eating it he put it on his tray and started beating it with his hand and yelling lol.

Gabe is down for a nap so I'm going to clean our bathroom and do some laundry. Uuugh I need to have more money so I can hire somebody to do this for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to church, then lunch. If it's not to god awful hot I plan to clean DHs car and install LO new car seat in it.
  • Options
    Off to breakfast with B and DH. B is a bit off this weekend, so what happens after remains to me seen. Would love to go check out a new stroller, but we will see.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Options
    Karadee1Karadee1 member
    edited August 2014
    I hope your day improves @wedding06‌ - glad you got to sleep in though!

• Options
    I cleaned the bathroom and reorganized some of our stuff. My husband cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed!

G is still asleep. I'm drinking iced coffee and my husband is napping. Grocery store up next! I know it doesn't sound like an exciting Sunday but low key sounds good today.

• Options
    bglovesbabykbglovesbabyk member
    edited August 2014
    Getting couples manicures holding our little spaz on our laps. This will be good practice for our 6 hr flight on Friday.
    Edit: Oops pedicures, ha ha! Manicures would be a nightmare with him on our lap.
  • Options
    @wedding06 Sorry you aren't feeling much better.

I slept like crap because I had to use my inhaler last night and that always makes me wired. Just grocery shopping and going to the IL's today.
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ Try out the back carry over a mattress. That's how I do it every time, you will get the hand of it!

@JoeLies‌ That's really sad :( poor kiddo.
  • Options
    @MelloChello‌ just now? What took you so long???

• Options

@MelloChello‌ just now? What took you so long???

My best friend has been trying to get me to watch it forever but I just wasn't feeling it. Obviously I was missing out.
    Get into it, and then start the Originals.

• Options
    trtlcrzy said:

I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks, but of course the day comes and I don't even think about it till bed time. Today Hannah has been out for exactly the same amount of time she was in.

@trtlcrzy‌ I finally know who you are now! You're the only N13er I follow on instagram and the only one who follows me (both of those are sad), and I knew you were an N13er but I couldn't figure out which one. I saw this picture earlier in my feed. NOW I KNOW!!!!!!!! :)

• Options
    Also, F has been out the sane amount of time he was in, too. 40 weeks and 4 days! Crazy.
  • Options
    We watch scandal on the DVR during the reg season. I just discovered like 8 episodes of ray on demand. Drinking alone with Liev is a recipe for ... You know... Me time. :D

• Options
    Haha I was never allowed to watch the Simpsons! I remember it was always on at dinner time and mom would always turn the tv off! Lol

• Options
    @CFox815‌ - kindred

• Options
    JodiAnn25 said:

Scandal's great -- Olivia Pope's drama is at a level 10 all the time . We binged all three seasons this spring. I'm finally catching up with OITNB season 2 and trying to not make the glass of wine I'm sipping go to my head .

We just started season 2 today! Didn't know what I was missing, should have been watching all along.

• Options
    @cfox815 I just started Scandal last night as my new pumping distraction show. I am only a few episodes in, but I'm loving it. 

True Detective, by the way, is not a good pumping show. I watched about 3 seconds of it before I realized that sitting in a dark room by myself in the middle of the night was not the way to watch that show. 

Orphan Black is a good binge show.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Killing is a great show. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"