TTC after 35

Daily OPK question

I have Target's Up & Up daily OPKs, and they say use within 30 days of opening. I got them last month and used them mid-cycle and then started using them again after AF left this cycle. It has been 33 days since I opened them and I have only gotten a faint line by CD 17, yet FF says I have O'd on CD 15 the last two cycles. I'm wondering what happens to OPKs after 30 days.... are they really unusable? Higher false negative rate or higher false positive rate? Anyone know? 
Me: 38, DH: 35
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Daily OPK question

• I've never checked for an expiration date, but I wouldn't think they would go bad.  As for the lines, if they are like the wondfo's, when I used mine, I actually had to do it 2x a day to catch the surge.  My lines never got darker, they were just light lines, then one afternoon I got two dark lines, and the next morning back to a light line.  It is possible you missed the surge or you will be ovulating late this month which can happen.  I would suggest trying it mid morning and late afternoon for the next few days if FF hasn't detected ovulation.  Good Luck!  Hopefully you guys have still been able to have sex during this time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"