March 2014 Moms
Options

Missing bumpiest/ where is...

Does anyone know what happened to lvlvimichelle, or something like that? I don't think she has been around since our babies were born.

What other bumpies are MIA?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
>Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Missing bumpiest/ where is...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I know I haven't posted much or responded since going back to work in June. Between the baby DS's summer sports, starting school, and a promotion I haven't had time to bump.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't seen @nblondheim‌ in a while
  • Options
    @nblondheim‌ has definitely been on FB lately. I think @lvlichelle‌ was around here a little while ago, but not often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @legallyginger‌ had a thread checking in a few weeks ago.
    image image
  • Options
    Oh wait maybe that was @WickedNE‌ whoops
    image image
  • Options
    @SassyFlats‌ ? I'm still confused on all the name changes so I think there are a lot of people missing that really aren't.
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options

Or what about @ellajune2012‌ ?

She's on FB.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Not sure how often she had posted, but I have not seen @mamathefox‌ since before March. She was one of the first people to welcome me to TTGP and M14, so I remembered her.

OT, but I just went back and read my intro from the TTGP board from June 2013. @Golferbee‌ @babylimas‌ and @bunnyfungo‌ were some of the first people to welcome me, and then we were all here a month later.

imageimage

• Options
    Thanks guys, I'm trying! By the time I catch up at the end of the day, y'all have said everything I would have said. :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Speaking of what @CruiseGirl28‌ said, I haven't seen @Golferbee‌ in forever.
  • Options
    Golferbee is on FB
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@legallyginger is studying for the bar exam I think? If that's right then no way is she coming back until the test is over (good luck girl!)

I totally sympathize with bumpers who have been pretty inactive. even though I bump a lot at work (bad kimmy!) it's so hard to keep up with everything.

• Options
    yalllowyalllow member
    edited August 2014
    I've been around lurking... hard to bump during work. I'd like to get onto the FB page - would be easier for me. 

*edit for missing GIF

Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    lovethatdirtywater  oh she took july? I thought it must've been December since she didn't come back. now I'm sad. I like her. I hope she comes back!

• Options
    I'm awful with names, but someone I've been wondering about for a longtime...she had short hair (from her siggy), a ds who was maybe a year when she got KU, she worked at Starbucks (in target I think)...anyone remember her name or know where she went?
  • Options
    I miss @saisongbird but I think she left us a while ago :(
  • Options
    kaking78 said:

I miss @saisongbird but I think she left us a while ago :(

Looks like she was active yesterday.

• Options
    Iam baaaaccckkk lol
  • Options
    When's the last time @BrideNamedMeg‌ was around??
    She's on facebook!

• Options
    Berry30 said:
    When's the last time @BrideNamedMeg‌ was around??
    She's on facebook!
    Oh hai :) I am mainly on Facebook these days - mostly because I feel like I don't have time to visit more sites and the FB stuff just shows up in my news feed! I'm trying to get back here a bit more though - thanks for thinking of me! 
    imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"