December 2012 Moms

FFFC.........

Ok ladies, let's confess today. I'm sure we all have something that we need to get off our chest!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: FFFC.........

• Morgan has been such a pill lately that I can't wait for bed time.  I wish I could pick her up from the sitter, feed her dinner and put her to bed.  Every little thing makes her go crazy, and she throws herself on the ground and screams.  She has perfected the "I'm being murdered" scream and uses it everytime she hears the word no, or is told to pick up her toys, or it's diaper change time.  I want to yell back at her to just shut up...but I don't.  There are days though I wish I could just put her in her crib and let her cry...just walk away and let her cry. 

Sigh...this age is hard!

Oh, and I'm already Christmas shopping :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• DD is teething...now, she went 9 months without ANY teeth, so we were excited to see some..but man, is she mean at bedtime. Night before last, she feel asleep in our bed and was fine until DH put her down in hers- and then she got mad. She stood in her crib and SCREAMED at us for over an hour...she refused to lie down and wouldn't even sit- and as soon as you tried to get her to do either one, she's freak out....my FFFC is that I lost my patience with her and had to leave the room a couple of times because i just wanted to smack her and tell her to hush up and do as she's told....I don't think it was a pain thing because the Tylenol we gave her didn't calm her down, I think it was more a temper tantrum thing.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • I let Sam cry himself to sleep without his beloved blankie last night at bedtime, again at 1am, and for today's nap. He's perfecting the "throw it on the ground to get mom to come back" routine. For the longest time he hasn't done that bc we'd wait 5 min, walk in, give it back, and walk out without interacting. For some reason out of the blue last night he decided to do this over, and over, and over, and over. Yeah kid…not happening. 

I really thought after being a middle school teacher for 10 years I was immune to whining, crying, yelling, etc. But holy cow - nothing is as maddening as being "yelled/screamed" at by your own kid. I had NO idea they could accomplish this at this age. But yes, oh yes, they can. 
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Also - Sam hasn't eaten a vegetable in at least a week. Unless you count tomato sauce. I used to get away with green smoothies. Not so much these days. 

I love toddlers!!!!!!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

• I'm glad I'm not the only one with an irrational toddler. Isa's new bedtime game is to keep handing me books to read, and when I finally say no more, she screams. Tonight, she pulled my hair too. I was pretty annoyed when she smiled as she did it too (THAT she'd stop screaming for). Part of me feels bad since books are good for her, and I know our time will be limited soon, but by the end of the day, I'm pooped and want to relax too.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Oh, also, I pretended to sleep through her waking up in the middle of the night last night so that DH would get up. I feel a little bad, but our bed was waaaaaay comfy.

imageimage

• @SingleMom31‌ I don't even pretend to sleep. DH always gets up. I'm busy baking another baby and need my sleep. But the downside is DD is definitely a daddy's girl.

Add me to the list of those counting down to bed time. I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. Oh and I yelled. I saw her pushing the plate of apple slices I just cut off the table and I was trying to get there to stop it and yelled no as I was rushing over without thinking. I felt really bad. I picked up the apples covered in animal fur, rinsed them off, and then sat on the couch and ate them.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• @bloomraiser‌ - Isa got one of those last weekend. I felt so bad for her, though she seemed to get over it quickly.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"