Only if something (spitup, pee/poop) gets on them
16% 40 votes
Every two or three days
21% 51 votes
SS - see comments
4% 10 votes

Re: How often do you wash LO's PJ's?

• Options
    Right now I've been washing LOs PJ's after each night she wears them regardless of her getting anything on them...wondering if I'm gross to think maybe I should be getting more wears out of them before washing... Let me know by clicking above
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @katekat8721‌ I wear my own for a few days too but for some reason I had it in my brain...must wash...baby...lol FTM here obvs
  • Options
    I wash after every wear because even with a bib - she always ends up with some breastmilk (from the bottle) on her. I would go a couple days if it ever stayed clean that long.
  • Options
    Both baby and toddler get clean pjs every night, but we hang out for a few hours every morning so something is bound to get on them
  • Options
    She's a messy eater, and sweaty so I wash after each wear.
  • Options
    Vivi doesn't wear pjs.  She wears the same onesie that she wore all day to sleep, and then she gets changed in the morning and it goes in the hamper.   On days when she wears and outfit and not a onesie, we change her to a onesie at night for sleeping, and then she wears that one for the next day.

With my 2.5 year old, she wears them for probably 4 or 5 days and then we throw them in the hamper.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    After 1 wear. Same with all his clothes. Always spit-up on them.

I think I wash everything too much. I always think 'stuff' gets on his little blankets and wash them all the time.

image        image

• Options
    We do once a wear. There is usually a decent amount of drool/spit up on them by the end of the night. I do tend to let her linger in her pjs for morning/afternoon, though. 

Plus her pjs are so darn cute!

Being with my LO rocks! DD born 6/13/14.
  • Options
    Wash after one wear, because of all the spit up and drool on them.  If they look clean, they go back in the dresser.  I underestimated how many sleep sacks I would need, have to buy more in a larger size for later.

<3

• Options
    We usually do two but if she spits up on them or gets sweaty, then we change it after one wear. I think I change myself more often since her spit ups usually gets on me.
  • Options
    Once he gets older it will not be as often but for now it's daily because we have a ton and I want him to get to wear them all.
  • Options
    My LO sleeps in a t-shirt and diaper under a swaddle because she is always hot. She gets a new one every other day. If we can ever get her to sleep without the swaddle, we would probably wash her pj's the same amount.
  • Options
    If nothing gets on them they get re-worn. LO spits and vomits a lot though so I normally only get one night out of them.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    CAMag said:

While it IS every day that we wash right now, I would go a couple of days if there was no spit up. There is alllllways spit up!

This 1,000,000%.We are lucky if we make it all the way through the night with the same pj's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    I wash them after every use.She drools a lot with occasional spit up. If she stays clean I usually keep her in them till noon.
  • Options
    Mine drools & spills milk all on hers so they get washed after each wear. Luckily she's been gifted about a million pjs so we don't have to do laundry very often.

But she only has 3 sleep sacks so they get worn lots of times before washing.
  • Options
    Our miracle blankets get washed every few days, but she has a new onsie on underneath every night. My older kids will wear for two to three nights. Baby gets sweaty and her clothes are so tiny and abundant that I have no problem her wearing a few things a day. She also spits up a lot.
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • Options
    I'm in the "too hot for PJs" camp.
  • Options
    Same as @shiggybop‌ we keep her in her onesie under a swaddle and then change her into a fresh onesie the next day. I think we'll start putting her in real pajamas when we stop swaddling.

• Options
    She has really bad reflux so they are pretty much soaked after one wear. Plus she has so many clothes that I could change her 3 or 4 times a day and she would still have plenty of clothes for a week or more.
  • Options
    After 1 wear because of the various liquids that get on them.
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I wear my own jammies a few times before washing them, same as the kids... unless something gross is on them, in which case they get washed.
    Same
  • Options
    SS: no idea! The household generates so much laundry that it feel like I'm washing stuff all the time. LO isn't prone to spitting up, so I think I probably change them every couple of days.
    image    image

• Options
    I feel like early childhood is such a messy/dirty time, I wash them after every use, same with her bath towel. My toddler re-uses his towel a few times between washes but also gets fresh jammies each night. He will probably be an adult before he re-wears jammies. I know I re-wear mine!
    imageimage
  • Options
    DS spits up on every outfit it seems.
    ~Jessica~ 

• Options
    I wash both LO and my toddlers PJ after 1 wear. Im weird and do a load a night. I also only wear my PJ onces before changing. They also hang out in there PJs until after their 1st nap.
    <3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
    <3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
    <3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"