DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DDF

• DD, 
    I want to punch my insurance in the face.  They are giving me the runaround like crazy and every phone call just makes me more angry.  I pretty much have decided to just give up on this quest to see a Dr I like at their expense and am going to simple pay OOP.  But I shouldn't have to!  I am getting conflicting reasons for denial and it's making me crazy, but I don't have time to wait.  I'm going to start treatments with my next cycle which can be as early as Monday. Ugh, I don't really cuss, but the last conversation made me want to!

Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • DD,
    I am just in a bitter funk!!  Even an episode of Daniel Tiger getting a baby sister made me cry and feel jealous of the f-ing tiger family >:P
    If my period could just start already and cycle #24/25/26/27 (whatever it is) could begin that would be great!
  • Loading the player...
  • DD, these BCP are making me a bitch with a short temper and I keep snapping at my poor 2 year old and losing my temper which is making me sad. Please let the doctor be confident in the plan this afternoon and not let me cry like a baby when D has his first day of preschool next week. Thank you, Pam
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
  • DDF

I feel old today (and I know I'm not). I can no longer handle the days of my youth where I could go out late with friends and wake up early (for cycle monitoring but back then for work!)
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • DDF

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Jodee37 said:
    DDS, I just found this thing called candy crush. I've just wasted 2 hours of my life trying to clear all the jelly. Pretty sure I'm stupider after this game. But I can't put it down. Thanks a lot.
    I finally stopped when I got somewhere close to level 200, now I play Pepper  Panic :P 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jodee37 said:
    DDS, I just found this thing called candy crush. I've just wasted 2 hours of my life trying to clear all the jelly. Pretty sure I'm stupider after this game. But I can't put it down. Thanks a lot.
    I finally stopped when I got somewhere close to level 200, now I play Pepper  Panic :P 
    Yep, I got sucked in, too.  I made it to level 105 before it started taking too long to pass, so I moved on to other wonderful time wasters.  I play Sims Free Play now.  It's wonderful and awful at the same time.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Jodee37 said:
    Yep, I got sucked in, too.  I made it to level 105 before it started taking too long to pass, so I moved on to other wonderful time wasters.  I play Sims Free Play now.  It's wonderful and awful at the same time.  
    I started playing while up all night with L. Now I am playing the owl levels until they release more levels. #loserwhobeatcandycrush

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • wow, you guys are good! i only made it to 50 before i quit!

DDF, really late,

how am i supposed to decide if i want to do IVF when i swing wildly from day to day? one day i think we will be fine as a family of 3 and then the next day i am ready to sell my belongings for IVF. i guess i am not ready to make a decision, but will i ever be?? 

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"