June 2013 Moms

What are you doing this weekend?

Or what do you wish you could do this weekend?

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: What are you doing this weekend?

• Loading the player...
  • On Saturday I'm spending the day doing at a sorority chapter meeting. I love my sorority and my sorority sisters! DH will be with KJ and I really hope he takes her out to do something and they don't just sit in the house. On Sunday I'm going to a friend's baby shower. She has been praying for a baby for a while so I'm really happy for her. At some point I will squeeze in a mani/pedi.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm hoping this weekend makes up for the un-fantastic birthday weekend that was last weekend.  So I'm going to try to do the things I couldn't then - hopefully hit up the pool, board game night with some friends and *hopefully* eat more cupcakes.  DH should probably be informed I want more cupcakes.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • I will be attaching new spindles and stripping/painting our deck. My mom and stepdad are coming out to help, but DH is working. I know all this stuff really needs to be done, but what I really wish I was doing is taking my hubby to the Lodge for a well deserved weekend of R&R. As soon as he is finally done working, that will be the first thing on the agenda.
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Staying inside. It's going to be freaking miserable hot all weekend. I even went grocery shopping this morning so after I pick up Jack after school today we don't need to leave the house until Monday morning. If I thought Will would sit still, I'd love to take the boys to the dollar theaters but I think Will would be too much of a distraction.

I wish it was cooler and I was back in CA so I could go to Apple Hill for some doughnuts and fresh cider . I am so ready for Fall!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• @subliminalrabbit‌ did you move? How do you like it? We have the poco premium for hikes and travel and love it!

We are apartment hunting this weekend. Super sad about it. We a rent a great house in a prime location and it's so cheap since my dh lived here for 8 years. We seemed to be priced out now of affording this area. Anything we can afford os away from the city and I find that super isolating since we are a 1 car family.
  • Tomorrow i'm meeting an old coworker to return her pump to her (was so nice having one I could keep at work and one that stayed at home), checking out car seats, little shopping, lunch & beers at our local spot...this is all contingent on LO not getting diarrhea. She was ok today but she still had 2 small blowouts...very nervous to get her in a carseat again and have it happen. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're going to support my cousin on an Alderman position Saturday am. Then off to the lovely grocery store Petes! Saturday night to a live band home party. Sunday we are special guests at a friend's, they have a pool and will be BBq to celebrate my hubs return from work. Very busy, party of me want to wash clothes, purge some of my clothes and switch out lo's.
  • Dh is camping with friends, so I'm on my own with LO for the weekend. Hoping to hit the farmer's market this morning, then I have a quick dr appointment this afternoon. Tomorrow we are going to a bday party for a 2 year old. I am having massive guilt about the birthday. When another mutual friend turned 2, I made him a really detailed felt quiet book. I totally meant to make one for this little girl too, but then started interviewing and got a job and school starts Monday, so I bought her a toy. I just feel bad that I couldn't do something fun and creative for her.

On that note, any minute not taken up by the stuff I mentioned will be spent trying to prep stuff for school! Fingers crossed for long naps!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"