January 2015 Moms
Options

My first pregnancy cry!

I haven't been very emotional...until tonight. I cried because I had just finished cooking a delicious DiGiorno supreme pizza and I dropped it, face down on the floor. I also burned myself a little on the oven but I cried because I dropped the pizza not because I burned myself. Fortunately, we had another pepperoni pizza in the freezer.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: My first pregnancy cry!

• Options
    I probably would have picked it up off the floor and eaten it as if nothing had happened.

I've had more than one cry, but it's usually over things like commercials or the news. DH will always look at me and say, "Are you ok? Is it my fault you're crying? Did I do something wrong?" Ha, he's sweet.
  • Options
    I cried today because one of the other preggo ladies at work may be getting to take over the job of the incompetent old lady at work.  I was so excited that I would be able to stop helping this awful old lady that I was in tears.  Had to take a moment to myself.
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would have cried too! I'm glad you had a back up :)

Me too! Friday night is always pizza night.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My FFFC: I would have seriously considered still eating the pizza....
  • Options
    I'd cry too.
  • Options
    I thought about it but I haven't swept the floor in a few days. It's not filthy but there was probably some dog hair on the floor.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dog hair just adds texture, doesnt it count as a fiber?  :D
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • Options
    Awww what a bummer :(

My first and only pregnancy cry:

Started re watching Grey's Anatomy a few months ago and I watched the episode where Denny dies.... I was crying uncontrollably even though I knew that was going to happen.

And I did almost cry earlier this week when I saw that there was mold on my banana nut muffin.... Not even gonna lie.
  • Options
    rainbows said:

Dog hair just adds texture, doesnt it count as a fiber?  :D

Well then my house is full of fiber!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"