November 2013 Moms
Options

FFFFFFFFFFC

Let's get this going early today, shall we?

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: FFFFFFFFFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Mommyxtwo1113mskatiepMotherEFFingKatie  We live in the country.  It was 70 yesterday and the car was running with air on.  When I am working in the barn plug in the monitor in to the car and park the truck right in front of the barn with barn doors open.  I knew the second he woke up and
    strapped him in my Tula to finish.  

Yea we love in the country and do this all the time. Park in the shade and either open the doors or leave the air on and a door open so I can hear him and clean the patio, mess when the goats, unload hay, whatever needs done. No harm as long as I'm in ear and eye sight.
  • Options
    ggandlee said:
    I thought of another one. A few nights ago I fed M and put her to bed like always. About two hours later she started whining and fussing a little. She fed really well before I put her down and I knew it was too soon for her to be hungry again. We are working on trying to get her to put herself back to sleep on her own when she has these little wake ups and she has been getting a lot better with them, so I didn't rush in there right away. It really seemed like she was going to roll over and go back to sleep. So we waited and watched her on the monitor. After about 10-15 minutes of whining she started to get really upset and cry hard, at which point I knew she was going to need help going back to sleep. I went in her room and immediately smelled it. She had vomited everywhere. She and her pjs and sleep sack were soaking wet, her sheet was soaking wet, it was in her hair, she was rubbing it in her eyes, and she was screaming by this point. I felt TERRIBLE. I called for DH to help me and he took care of changing the sheet and cleaning the crib while I got her cleaned up and in fresh pjs. Her poor little eyes were so red from her rubbing vomit in them. It was pitiful and I felt like the worst mom ever. We just couldn't see the puke on the monitor. After we got her cleaned up I rocked her for awhile and she was so tired she just went right back to sleep.
    We had a similar situation this morning with a poopy diaper.. He was just talking to himself so I didn't do anything... DH went in to lay him down and apparently didn't smell anything which boggles my mind... We got him all cleaned up then DH got him back to sleep while I went to the gym.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

MotherEFFingKatie for the 52K I dropped a few weeks ago there better not be a hole in the undercarriage!!  

Really though I have thought about things that could happen and am cautious.  I knew people would flame and I am in a pot stirring mood today.

I may be warming the globe, but I am supporting the
    economy doing it!
    Eww.. Chevy... ( :
  • Options
    @ggandlee Don't be upset about it, you couldn't have known.

When I was taking A to the pedi for HFM he was in the backseat fussing. I offered him a bottle and sang to him but he kept whimpering. I thought it was just because he was uncomfortable and hot from being sick so I pressed on towards the doctor's office. When I went around to get him he was covered in poop, and he had even gotten some in his mouth.
  • Options
    @fitmama418‌ sorry lo is sick! Hope she gets better quick.
  • Options
    I totally let my SS have friends over on weekends so he won't annoy me. It works ;;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"