January 2014 Moms

fffc

Did not see this started yet! Anyway I actually have one today.

Let's hear them ladies!
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: fffc

• So we are currently staying at my in laws until we move into our new home ( which hopefully will be soon). Anyways it's killing our sex
    life. Not like it was anything to write home about before or anything. But dd is in our rm, so it never happens. When I got home from work this morning I suggested dh let his mom watch dd for a few because he had to work at noon, so he could sleep longer. Well he took dd to his mom and instead of going to sleep we dtd. It was well worth losing some sleep. . ;)

• I wish we could do this. Dd is the lightest sleeper we have woken her up before from dtd. I have woken her up just from the bed creaking, getting into bed. So we don't dtd with her in the rm anymore. Do u do it with lo awake? I mentioned that this morning. Dh was weirded out. @esd

• Loading the player...
  • H stayed home today since his parents are down...I'm trying to think of an excuse to go out alone and pawn off the kids. Do I need to go food shopping? Get an outfit for something? Get my Brazilian wax? None of the above. Plus, that pesky breastfeeding! Have to feed DD before I can do anything....plus, I want to sneak my Starbucks....H just got three growlers do drink with his dad...eff yes I'm getting my Starbucks...(that's the only reason I carry cash...leaving no footprint...can't prove I wasted $5 on a drink that lasts me 15 mins...)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Dh and I are sharing a bottle of wine he snuck into our hospital room. I feel guilty like we shouldn't be drinking, but man its refreshing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• esd said:

@Roses87 - if he's awake in our room no. But we have been known to sneak off while the older 2 are watching tv and baby is playing.

This was exactly us yesterday! I had just gotten out of the shower and our oldest 2 were downstairs playing...so I told hubby to give C a toy and one join me in the bedroom.

FWIW C still sleeps in our room. When he was younger we didn't care if he was in there, now that he's older we just get more creative with when/where. Lol.

• I have been adamantly against the use of dh, ds, and dd but today I started using them. It's just so much faster on mobile! I hate that I used them, but will continue to do so. I'm such a poser.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"