Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

After a couple days lurking here, knowing the worst, but hoping for the best, here I am. I'm Katie and I married my husband just over a year ago. We have a furbaby named Boo who is 7. We just started our TTC journey and were over the moon excited to announce our first BFP to our closest friends and family. I am glad I told my friends, they have been so supportive over the past couple days as I waited for the inevitable dropping labs to confirm my deepest fears. I haven't told my family, I can talk to my friends via text, but to my family I have to actually say the words out loud... and I haven't done this yet. My husband is sad, I think. I know it's not his fault that he doesn't know how to be there for me. I know he wants to move on, and he will, much quicker than I will... and it's okay. He has no idea how easy it was to get attached to such a beautiful miracle inside me...even if I only knew my Appleseed was there for 15 days. I'm here because I would love to gain some support from others who really do know how this feels. I loved the blog post I just read by @eringreneaux. Thank you. I will likely re-read that a number of times, maybe show it to my husband and see if that helps him understand me. I am very sorry that we are all here, and I know each experience is different but I hope each day gets better for us all. 

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Intro

• So sorry for your loss. **hugs** I hope you are able to find the support you need here to help you heal.

*************Siggy Warning. Loss mentioned.************

Me: 36, DH:37

Married 4/2010, TTC since 7/2011

Dx: Officially Unexplained (I have Polycystic Ovaries diagnosed via ultrasound, but few classic PCOS symptoms, he has mild MF issues. So... not issue free, but nothing so severe as to explain IF)

I also deal with post-surgical Hypothyroidism following Thyroid Cancer in 2009, but under control with Levothyroxine

4 months Clomid (thinned lining) and 10 months Letrozole (every indication that I responded perfectly)

6 failed IUIs in 2013, 3 with trigger

IVF #1 in March 2014

ER 3/21/14, 31R/21F, 12 frosties!

ET 3/26/14, 1 perfect blast transferred: BFN

FET#1 5/28/14, 2 "beautiful" early blasts transferred. BFP!!

Beta #1 (6/11/14) 798; Beta #2 (6/18/14) 7,966.

1st u/s (6/25/14) showed 2 sacs, 1 empty & 1 with a beautiful little bean doing what it needs to do!

EDD 2/14/15, missed miscarriage, DX: Trisomy 21. D&C 8/1/14

FET#2 Transferred 3 embies, 2 looking pretty good, one not so much. BFN.

IVF#2 January 2015, tentative ER 1/23

• I'm sorry you are going through this. I am in the same situation and understand how you feel. Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers your way. We will get through this.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss... I feel exactly the same way. ((Hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"