October 2012 Moms
Options

Weight Loss Check-in

How's everyone doing?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Weight Loss Check-in

• Options
    Doing OK. I'm losing motivation a little. Still going pretty hard. Last week I got my period and that always messes me up. I'm 20 lbs from my goal weight but my body is changing. I'm about the same weight I was when I was 10 weeks pregnant with E/pre pregnancy. I lost 7 lbs in the beginning of the pregnancy from morning sickness though. I have about 10 lbs to go before I'm out of the "overweight" category.

• Options
    . I have about 10 lbs to go before I'm out of the "overweight" category.

Um you are by no means in the over weight category!!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    chricast said:

I laugh every time someone says this. I am according to BMI! Just slightly :)

• Options
    chricast said:

QFT!!!

• Options
    @chricast‌ @stephcarter‌ Y'all are being too kind. I have a big butt. Probably where those 10 lbs are hiding! :))

• Options
    I bounce around between 156 and 153 for two months now. I need to ramp it up again and do another big push. I want to see 140s
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

@chricast‌ @stephcarter‌ Y'all are being too kind. I have a big butt. Probably where those 10 lbs are hiding! :))

I'm gonna go for it and say that a nice round ass is totally hot. You should probably just keep weight training to keep your body strong and healthy and keep your ass the same. ;D
    Oh I definitely don't mind a little bit of curve, I would like to keep it that way, but it's problematic when buying pants. I have to wear up a size or 2 just for my ass so they just end up not fitting properly. I would like it to be less of a hassle :)

• Options
    nealbl said:

I bounce around between 156 and 153 for two months now. I need to ramp it up again and do another big push. I want to see 140s

Word. I want to see the 140's before my cousin's wedding 9/13!

• Options
    I

I'm gonna go for it and say that a nice round ass is totally hot. You should probably just keep weight training to keep your body strong and healthy and keep your ass the same. ;D

I'm gonna go for it an say that @Rachelilly23‌ is really hot. True story :)

• Options
    I <3 you @stephcarter‌! You're making me blush big time.

I'm proud of how far I've come. I've lost 23 lbs since H deployed. But man, reaching my goal will feel so good. Seriously, I'm going to be in better shape than I was in high school. DH won't be able to keep his eyes or hands off me :D

Not like he ever has before, it will just get worse lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"