Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Uppababy Vista/ Mesa

Hey all! My husband and I have been doing a lot of stroller research and have finally agreed on the Uppababy Vista with their Mesa carseat. Any one else have this stroller? Thoughts? I was set on getting the Cruz, but my husband thinks we'll get lots of use out of the bassinet that the Vista comes with. 

Re: Uppababy Vista/ Mesa

• I have the Vista and love it.  Never use the bassinet though.  Used it a couple times with Baby #1, but didn't like actually pushing the stroller with it since it doesn't have safety straps.  I always used the infant car seat with the stroller when we were out.  Now, with baby #2, I haven't used the bassinet once.  We do, however, have the piggyback attachment for my stroller, which we love.
  • We have the Vista and love it. I've never used the bassinet in the stroller though.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We love our Vista and use the bassinet all the time for our daily walks. He always napped well in it from when he was 1mo to now (at 5mo). When LO was younger we also used the bassinet as his sleeping area when away from home and it worked really well.
  • We also love our Vista.  It's really easy to maneuver, and the carseat attachment is worth its weight in gold.  It's pretty wide and tends to get hung up a bit (especially in stores at the mall where everything is thisclosetogether), but the storage space underneath compensates for this.  We used the bassinet a couple of times with our first and have pulled it out for a few walks so far with our daughter, but it hasn't gotten the mileage I originally expected.  That said, we still love the Vista and have been glad we purchased it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pumpkins Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"