June 2013 Moms
Options

Does your LO have a 'tell'?

Not sure if thats the right way to word it but.

Since DD started walking I've noticed that around bed and naptimes she starts walking like a little drunk person. Like more so than usual. She also trips or runs into things.

Out of curiosity, does your LO do something that lets you know they're tired?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your LO have a 'tell'?

• Options
    Grayson gets slap happy and will laugh at anything. At nap time earlier today I was rocking him and he was just giggling as he was falling asleep. My child is strange. He'll also come to you for cuddles.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yup drunk walk here too. Also everything sucks apparently because she becomes as moody as a 13 year old
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any one point she used to start rolling on the floor in stead of crawling. It was so cute. These days she only rubs her eyes usually, but sometimes at bed time she will get very silly and fall over from laughing at the smallest things.

• Options
    Laying her head down, and will even point to her crib if we go to her room. I'm trying to teach her a sign for sleep.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    LO will start babbling A LOT and get all giddy and happy before the imminent crash comes :)
    imageimage

• Options
    Finger in the ear mostly. Or curling up in a ball on my lap
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    A will start to rub her eyes and pull on her ears and/or hair behind her ears.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    She gets very cranky, laughing one second then crying the next. She also walks like a drunk.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Several--"drunk baby" walk, rubbing eyes and/or yawning, and if he gets really sleepy but won't go down for his nap, crying over nothing (ZOMG, I dropped my toy and am too tired to pick it up--waaaaah!)
  • Options
    We get the drunk-walk too. He also smacks/pats his head, in addition to the standard eye rubbing and crankiness.

• Options
    drunk walk, extra whiny, and he often signs 'sleepy' or 'bed'

Anniversary

• Options
    She gets cranky and pulls the back of her hair sometimes, rubs her eyes, and lays down on stuff. Last Saturday she walked up to her crib and pointed at it lol.
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"