1st Trimester

BFP !

Hello ladies ! Congrats to all expecting. After 8w of TTC... Bundle of joy #2 is confirmed this morning to be on the way. This month I was on first cycle of clomid and prior had to have a cycle of progesterone to medically induce AF. Hubby and I relaxed, enjoyed one another's company and did the deed daily and simply had fun. I'm excited this morning and although in the TTGP thread, there are some RUDE RUDE nasty people ... Nothing will take away from the joy I feel this morning and I'm looking forward to sharing the same joys with all of you ! Best of luck. :)

Re: BFP !

• Loading the player...
  • Bwhahah. Oh no. Why don't y'all go back and read some of your own responses and then wonder why when I lashed back you folks act all surprised and all. My finding many of the posts had nothing to do with your advice on clomid. It had everything to do with calling me an idiot and making snide remarks, Etc before I ever said anything rude in return. Check your own mouths. I was being patient and right about the time I was called names ... Was when I finally decided to lash back.
  • How about the nastiness they spewed to me and the name calling ? Bitch please.
  • MauiBliss - might want to try Baby Center where everyone shits rainbows. GL to you.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Bwhahahah whatever. Y'all enjoy one another's miserable "empty cradle" syndrome with one another. Bwhahahahahah.
  • Bwhahaha. Maybe you bitches should get off these forums and pay attention to your men ... Woman + man+ sex= baby. Bwhahahaha. If you spent less time talking shit and more time with your man maybe JUST MAYBE you might have more chances to be pregnant !?? Just trying to help where I can. :)
  • Wow you're nastier than anyone here. Fuck you OP
  • No one came unglued. I'm laughing. And getting ready for the gym. Maybe y'all should take your asses there. It helps.
  • Man first you dirty delete the novel I was so interested in reading, then you wave your BFP in the faces of women who were trying to give you sound advice, then you come over here and attempt to flame us with OUR own friends.

GTFO. You are not welcome on any of The Bump boards.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Meery82Meery82 member
    edited August 2014
    LOL that OP was banned before I even got here. Sounds like a real piece of shit. Now I'm going to go read her bullshit on TTGP.

ETA: Wow. That was special. What a disgusting cuntwad. And a horrible liar. Her picture is all over the Internet. And I'm pretty sure the husband doesn't exist. What is with the psycho/eyebrow correlation? It seems like the more fucked up the eyebrow, the crazier the bitch. Gotta be something to it.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Wow, I don't normally jump into the drama, but she said some seriously wrong shit.  Glad she got banned!

• That lady is a wacko. Can't believe she said that shit!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"