January 2014 Moms
Options

Pity, party of one

Join me in a pity party, won't you?

Today while I was eating lunch some asshat hit my car and left. My 6 month old car that didn't even have a door ding yet :(( Thankfully my insurance will pay 100% under uninsured motorist, but still it pisses me off.

Also, I held out for a particular position at work for 3 years. A position prefect for my skills and that management agreed would be ideal if it were available. I finally gave in and accepted a different position a few weeks ago, but it's not something i want to do long term. Now the person sitting in the position I was vying for has gotten in hot water and is on fast track to being walked out . Of course the position I accepted isn't one it would be appropriate to back out of.

What do you need pity for today?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

Re: Pity, party of one

• Options
    @blue_elle‌ I am so sorry someone hit your car. Glad insurance is paying for it though.

I started my period yesterday. Only the second one I've had since having little one and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I was up at 2am with such a bad stomach ache that I was in the bathroom for an hour. So sick I didn't fall back to sleep until 5am. DD woke me up at 7 by burying me in toys. I'm just tired and feel like crap.
  • Options
    @blue_elle‌ & @annnikasoon‌ I'm sorry your cars got hit. That's terrible that those people had to run. What happened to taking responsibility.

Hopefully I don't get a pity party, but DD's younger cousin has major sniffles and I'm hoping DD doesn't catch it.
    My first pp period has finally came last week Friday and I felt like a fatigue sloth since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @blue_elle, if you talked to management about it in the past, it seems to me that it would be worth it to at least talk to them about it again.
  • Options
    @annnikasoon‌ people suck!

@SandFHasse‌ and @RedSaffron‌ your uteruses have my sorries. I'm dreading the first period. It's part of my motivation to keep pumping pumping pumping at work even though I hate it.

@peanutmuse‌ I took a management position and I think my boss would take offense if I wanted to move out of that role for something else. It would be a demotion anyway and the extra money is better for me right now than long term job satisfaction here since I have no intention of staying put long. At least that's what I'm telling myself, haha
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"