Nanny Sharing - Peachtree Hills Area - May 2015 — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Nanny Sharing - Peachtree Hills Area - May 2015

Hi Everyone - I'm Crissie Edwards and my husband and I are expecting our first baby - a boy, yay!  toward the end of January 2015 :-) We would very much like to find a nice couple to share a nanny with beginning in May 2015 (though we are flexible)

We live in the Peachtree Hills area and could host the nanny or work out an arrangement where the other family could host - we are open!

We have not found a nanny yet - but was hoping we could do the process together with the family sharing the nanny -  just so we each have some input.

I am a 33 year old first time mom and work for an advertising agency in Kennesaw, GA.  I've been with my agency for over ten years. My husband, Darrin works for a logistic company not far from the house. We have been married for about a year now - anniversary in September :-) We both are from NC and are very active, enjoy the outdoors (hiking, walking trails, tennis), traveling and keeping social. 

We are looking to find an experienced nanny and would love to have a family help us find the right fit for us both :-)

Thanks in advance!
lrn327

Re: Nanny Sharing - Peachtree Hills Area - May 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards