February 2015 Moms
Options

Dreaming of gender...

Any of you soon to be mommies have dreamt of the gender of your baby and it come true? I keep deeming it's a BOY! Just curious... We find out September 9.

Re: Dreaming of gender...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bhjones1980‌ I have the puppy dreams too!!! Great minds must dream alike.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Haha one of my gender dreams was determined by looking at a baby pigs "organs". So weird!
  • Options
    I haven't dreamed of my kid. Does that make me a bad mom?
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    lizjennings81lizjennings81 member
    edited August 2014
    I was kidding, @aubriep2011. ;)

(Should've added "No wire hangers ... ever!" or something.)
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    Last night, I dreamed boy/boy, so we will find out in 3 hours!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Except for the one puppy dream, I only dreamt my first LO was a girl. We were team green that time, too, and she was a girl!

I've had one dream this time, and the baby was a boy. Obviously I now think this one is a boy. ;)
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I dreamt boy last night but it was in big bold blue letters so I'm blaming that on some of the ladies on here. ;)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    With my first we were team green. All my dreams she was girl and she was. This time I haven't had many dreams of the baby. If I do it's just a baby.
  • Options
    I haven't dreamed of my kid. Does that make me a bad mom?
    Me either... weird dreams -Yes, baby dreams- No 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    All of the dreams that I have an infant, he is a boy. All all of my dreams that we have a young child/toddler she is a girl. We will find out on his or her birthday!! 

I had way more pregnancy dreams before getting pregnant. Now I mostly just have weird dreams that make no sense at all. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had a dream it was a girl, woke up, peed, then had a dream it was a boy. So 50-50 chance I guess
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been dreaming boy the entire time.
  • Options
    Boy dreams all the way! Eventually I'll find out..?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have only had 2 baby dreams, but they were both boys. Then I found out I was having a boy.

Probably a coincidence, and I didn't put too much stock into it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have only had 2 baby dreams, but they were both boys. Then I found out I was having a boy.

Probably a coincidence, and I didn't put too much stock into it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I keep dreaming I'm having a puppy, too!

I guess I wouldn't be too disappointed with a puppy, they're easier to train, but it would make kindergarten really awkward.
  • Options
    I've had both boy and girl dreams then, and now...shrug.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    You are all cracking me up with the puppy dreams!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    I've had two dreams so far and both baby was a girl. We find out in 10 days not that we're counting. :D
  • Options
    Before I got pregnant it was all baby girl dreams now it's a mixture of both so I dunno. I have quite a few more weeks before we find out.. DH and I may take a trip to do an elective ultrasound around 16+ weeks but we will see.  They are super expensive. 
  • Options
    I had my first gender dream last night. In the dream my mom told me I was having another boy. We'll find out soon enough.

• Options
    I had my forst actual baby dream last night and it was a baby boy. He was in a black and green car seat and he looked like me! Aw hope it comes true♡
  • Options
    I had 2 dreams early on at around 4-5 weeks that i had a little boy.

At week 10 I had the panorama test done and I woke up one day dreaming that I called to ask the results and they sent them to me and written all over the page was "ITS A GIRL". As soon as I woke up, I called and got the results and sure enough it's a girl!!!
  • Options
    With my son I only had gender neutral dreams and weird dreams that I was having and alligator... This time around whenever I dream about the baby it's always in pink and is a little girl. I have a few weeks until we find out so we will see come mid September! Really hoping for a little girl this time around so we will see...
  • Options
    I had dreams that were right with my 1st (a girl) and 3rd (a boy). The only dream I had this time with this baby's sex, this baby was a girl, but my gut says boy. I'm waiting on my Maternit21 results.
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options
    I just had my first one and it was a girl :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"