February 2013 Moms
Options

You've GOT to be kidding me.

Well, in addition to power outages, data breaches and having my period, I barely got any sleep last night because molars are the devil, and to really top things off, I just got an email from my boss at the library letting us know that the custodian saw fleas in the library, and also that one of the other librarians is having her house treated for bedbugs (we've already had bedbug issues at our library, so it's likely that's where they came from).

*sigh*  Obviously none of these things is the end of the world, but this is kind of ridiculous.  I really, really don't want to have to deal with bedbugs.  Think anyone would notice if I just never sit down at the library ever again?  Ugh, my skin is crawling just thinking about it. :-(

Re: You've GOT to be kidding me.

• Options
    That sounds horrible! Each of these would be enough extra to deal with on their own, let alone all at the same time. All the sympathies to you!
  • Options
    Haha... Thanks guys, at least I feel like I'm not completely overreacting on the bedbug thing. ;-) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sit on a plastic bag? I would do it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good grief, that is a lot. Fleas and bedbugs at the same time?!

If I worked there I might call in sick for the rest of the week. Blech.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @SummerLove21, I considered it for tonight.  But since I'm already covering for someone else who had a family emergency, I didn't want to put the library in an even tighter spot.  Damn my work ethic!

• Options
    Eeek!  Coming from someone who just had head lice in our house, I sympathize.  Hope you don't bring any bugs home with you!
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"