Babies on the Brain
Options

GTKY-What was your peak and pit of the week?

Monicagail1Monicagail1 member
edited August 2014 in Babies on the Brain
I heard somewhere about a family who always discussed their peak (high) and pit(low) of the week. Thought it might be a fun, end of the week GTKY.
Love: 8.10.99
Marriage: 12.18.04
DD1: 5.19.10
DD2: 4.11.12
#3 EDD 4.23.16

Re: GTKY-What was your peak and pit of the week?

• Options
    I'll go first:

Peak-I got LASIK. After almost 25 years, no longer must I rely on glasses and contacts!!

Pit: tie between the hand/foot/mouth (coxsackie) virus running through our house, and the iud remaining lodged in my body (see previously posted rant).
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Options
    Also, that "family" may have been the Kardashians. (Hangs head in shame)
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Peak: Watching the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from inside Cinderella's castle.

Pit: My husband came home from vacation with a nasty sinus infection that I am trying my best not to catch (the school year starts on the 19th). 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Peak: when it wasn't 75+ degrees with 99% humidity when i ran this morning.  (it's been a really slow week, so this was the best thing to happen to me other than "i snuggled with my cat last night" and "it's finally Friday").

Pit: when DH informed me that his parents are staying with us this weekend when they come to visit instead of in a hotel like they usually do.  we live in a one bedroom loft style apartment where the bedroom doesn't have full walls or a door.  And i'm ovulating on Monday.  So i should be having sex this weekend, but probably won't get to do so until Sunday night at the earliest.  Sigh.

• Options
    peak: We rescently moved into a new house and have been renovating. We are finally to the point of hanging pictures and it feels like a home (not a construction site).

pit: far to much work drama this week with a disgruntled employee. I'm so glad it's Friday.
    Married: 08/04/2012
    TTC #1: 07/2014
  • Options
    peak: finished my first month of temping.  AND i got my period when i thought i would. so pumped.  im a CPA and love little formulas in life.....

pit:  i hate bad wedding etiquette.  530 wedding and long gap does not mean you can avoid serving dinner with a reception at 830.  ugh.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Peak-anniversary stay-cation with FI

Pit-felt like crap the whole time. FI was super sweet about it though!!
  • Options
    Peak- Ordered a pair of jeans one size smaller!

Pit- My puppy got really sick and had to stay at the animal hospital overnight. He's home and doing better now. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    Lilki said:

Peak: finally got an air conditioner.
    Pit: A bat flew into the house last night and disappeared. In a stunning coincidence, public radio had aired a horrifying show about rabid bats just that morning.

Eww, I HATE bats!! We had several in our last house, more than 5 years ago, and I still have nightmares!
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"