Oregon Babies
Options

Anyone know of playgroups in Tigard area?

My DD is 4 months now and my husband and I don't really know many people with children. All our friends don't have kids. We were hoping to get involved in a play group to meet some other parents. We live in the Tigard area. Does anyone know of one or a good website to find one? Thanks!

Re: Anyone know of playgroups in Tigard area?

• Options
    Have you checked out the parent groups at Meridian Park?  I know people who have gone to the Legacy groups and really enjoyed them - both for the support and the socialization.  https://www.legacyhealth.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=6 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Check out meetup.com for local playgroups.  I found some great friends through this site but was always skeptical before about using online sites.  There are also great programs in the local libraries for story time and when your baby is a little older you could start swim lessons (I think they have to be six months). 
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"