Oregon Babies
Options

Home preg test question

So, I just took a preg test and it had a faint blue line.  I took a test 2 days ago when I woke up and there was also a faint blue line, slightly more faint than this one I think, but when I went and tested at the dr., they told me I was negative.  This is so confusing....  I am on CD 36.  I know everyone says that you can have a late period but Aunt Flo is like clock work.  I have never had a late period in my life... Ok... vent over.....

So what should I think of this home preg test?  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Home preg test question

• Options
    Shoot, I have no idea what TTC terms are (like CD 36)... but, I figure that if you have missed your period by a day and have a bit of a line on your home test, you probably are pregnant. I dunno though, my lines are always well defined. Is the line SUPER faint?
  • Options
    Do you see one line or two? One line means not pregnant. If the second line shows up more than 10 minutes after you took the test it doesn't count. If there is a faint second line within 10 minutes you are pregnant. I'd say wait another couple of days and test again with FMU (first morning urine).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took a digital test this morning and got a pregnant!  YEAH!!
  • Options
    YAY, good, when we found out i remeber i took one on one day and it was negative and then took one 48 hours later and it came up prego in like 2 seconds i think it is weird how fast your hormones can change
  • Options
    Yeah,I have to agree! I have taken 8 preg tests, 2 were at the dr and didn't get a positive result until this am. I should have bought stock in it!
  • Options
    I had a really faint line when I tested and I didn't believe it but my husband swore he saw something.  Later that day I bought one of the digital tests that says either "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and it was pregnant.  When in doubt, keep testing! 
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"