January 2015 Moms
Options

I'm out..

I'm so sick of hearing people placing judgment about everything!!! Don't name your kid like this...don't have a baby shower .. Do have a baby shower..don't do this...don't do that.... How about just do what you feel is right for you and your baby... Make choices that make you happy and live your own life!! I don't understand why people feel the need to be so judgemental on those forum! I definitely do not need so much negativity in my life so I'm out !

Re: I'm out..

• Options
    Best Wishes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my I thought this was about a loss.

• Options
    Seems like you have to take the good with the bad. The forum can be judgmental or supportive depending on the topic and tone. However, as with every big change in life, judgement seems to abound everywhere.

The manager at Taco Bell tried to call me out for drinking Pepsi this weekend. It was root beer....but she would hate to see my daily venti nonfat latte. It was weird, but strangely funny. I could have been offended but why bother?
  • Options

We need the "she doesn't even go here" gif from mean girls as I also don't even recognize that SN... I'm on mobile gah! Btw not cool to use a thread title usually associated with a loss.

Gah I just deleted the gif from my phone.
  • Options

I'll second some thoughts on the fact that I think the Jan board and topics have been fairly tame recently. Haven't seen too much drama. We're all starting to become one big happy online family... :P

Bite your tongue!

-----STUCK IN THE QUOTE BOX----

I have a feeling we will now have some big dramatic thread where we get called fat fucktards whose husbands are going to divorce us soon (or something to that effect) in the next week.

Those are the ones I enjoy reading but am always late to the party
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pray67 said:

I am not a fan of such a title either to be honest. After suffering a loss earlier this year, I was scared and upset while opening this post. I opened the post to empathize and offer some support. But I am thankful that it was not what I thought it was!

This, exactly
  • Options
    if it makes you feel better, i can't actually eat doughnuts because i'm on a GF diet, and GF doughnuts just aren't the same.

what i really want is cinnabon.  *sigh*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    @longcat07‌ that makes me so sad :(
  • Options
    amiej1227amiej1227 member
    edited August 2014
    longcat07 said:

how about some doughnuts?

Those look amazing! And I so wanted a donut this weekend but my husband wanted Starbucks instead....

And all I can think of is... All of them, I want them all!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    @longcat07 My son is gluten free (and dairy/egg/nut/a million other things free)...I make him "donuts" out of cake mix and just bake them in donut pans.  Not QUITE the same, but better than nothing!  
    i'll have to try that!  my GF diet is self-inflicted...i don't care what study some guy did in australia that was on PBS, it helps when i don't eat it.  it must be a real challenge to have to avoid so many things.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    People are so quick to judge judgement sometimes. There is nothing wrong with judgement- don't be overly judgemental of course (keep an open mind) but without judgement we wouldn't have a moral viewpoint on society. We would go our whole lives without not really knowing what we mean. There is always a balance. That's actually what I like about online discussions. You are able to get varying viewpoints and then able to proceed forward with what you deem best for your life.
    I prefer open discussions over heated arguments and drama however.... But you get what you get and you are free to take from each discussion what you will.

That's my moral philosophy lesson for the day :P
    I think she must be overly sensitive and need a good back rub or something.
  • Options

@longcat07 My son is gluten free (and dairy/egg/nut/a million other things free)...I make him "donuts" out of cake mix and just bake them in donut pans.  Not QUITE the same, but better than nothing!  

This must be so challenging. I feel for any mamma (or dad of course) that has to deal with allergies for their child. Although becoming more accessible to buy certain things like cake mixes etc, it is still so pricey and I can imagine a lot of work. Kudos to you @ExcitedMama2‌
  • Options
    Lol sorry people didn't like your horrible advice! Sucks to suck. Man I was a love tit slut in this thread.

BabyFruit Ticker

<p align="center"
  • Options

@excitedmama2 just curious, is that Honey BooBoo in your siggy, the one wanting some pancakes?!?!?!?! If not, can we pretend.

Dolla make me Holla y'all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"