December 2014 Moms
Options

Noticing your bump

I totally love my husband and I supported him buying this truck. But could he have waited until I wasn't pregnant to lift it?! Trying to climb in was interesting, it is the first time I actually realized my bump was there and hindering my movements. To make it worse he stood and watched then goosed me to "give me a boost".

When did you first notice your bump?
D14 - Free For All
In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

Re: Noticing your bump

• Options
    Trying to cut my toenails!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just now. Trying to put lotion on my legs, at work, in a dress...didn't get a chance before I left home and I about rammed my knee into my bump. Totally forgot it would get in the way lol
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    Trying to put on my workout shoes...It's starting to get really uncomfortable :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Putting on pants and falling on my butt...lol

Yes, this too!
  • Options
    Um definitely shaving. I shave 2x a week and one day, I just couldn't see to do it anymore and was totally taken aback!
  • Options

The day I had to move my keyboard closer to the edge of my desk cuz my bump didn't fit underneath anymore....among other things like needing new undies and assistance with shoe tying.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    When I bend over naked and feel my boobs touch my belly. Odd sensation.

• Options
    Something fell on the floor board of my car and I reached to grab it really fast. The baby didn't like that.
  • Options
    When I was going to do some lady grooming and realized I had to do a monkey-like dance in order to see my lady parts.
  • Options
    shinycat said:

I can't sit on the couch and eat dinner on the coffee table anymore. Just can't lean over my bump like that!

Now you can use your bump as a table. Food will be so much closer to you mouth now
  • Options
    Painting my toenails on Friday. There was lots of grunting and puffing involved! And today I tried to fasten my laces and realised it was nearly impossible!

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

• Options
    Oh yes, clipping and painting toenails, shaving legs, putting lotion on, trying to get up from sitting position...eeeeeverything....

I mean, we're only going to get bigger.  I have a feeling I'm going to be generally hideous from the waist down from now until December...
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    NELSMD said:
    Oh yes, clipping and painting toenails, shaving legs, putting lotion on, trying to get up from sitting position...eeeeeverything....

I mean, we're only going to get bigger.  I have a feeling I'm going to be generally hideous from the waist down from now until December…
    What's a waist?
    hahaha good point!  who am i kidding, my boobs are hideously huge these days and getting in the way.  I may as well say neck down.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    just last night, watching a movie w/ DH when i realized i had been resting my drink on my bump the entire time. haha. (seriously though, it's really convenient and i kinda like it) 
  • Options
    Bumping clients with it, pretty soon I'm going to be plopping it on the back of the chair.
  • Options
    BrainCellSupBrainCellSup member
    edited August 2014
    Have noticed it's harder to roll over the snoogle and out of bed. That's more about the unwieldy weight distribution. Yesterday I reached to grab my water bottle, which had rolled to the front of the car, and just barely reached it and had to squish down on my bump. That was uncomfortable and I was so surprised by it in the moment. Maybe I shouldn't have been because earlier in the week I realized how messy of an eater I am since my belly is now a crumb catcher.
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Options
    When I bumped someone with it during a press conference. She was standing in front of me and I thought I had more room!

Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Leaning against the counter while doing dishes- totally uncomfortable!
  • Options
    Using a pull-out keyboard at work & having my bump keep pushing it back in
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Using a pull-out keyboard at work & having my bump keep pushing it back in
    This one made me burst out laughing! 

I notice my bump when I'm sitting on the couch and I try to sit up. Takes me at least 2 minutes longer then it normally does. DH loves to watch me try.
    first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
  • Options
    I suppose I've noticed it since like week 8 because I was so overly bloated at the time..but the first time that it actually got in the way?? A few days ago, I was bending over to mark lines on the nursery accent wall (one wall has stripes) and it physically hurt. Then, this morning again bending over to get something out of a cabinet. It's officially in the way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    esr9435esr9435 member
    edited August 2014
    Definitely trying to shave or paint toe nails for a few weeks now, but I'm starting to find getting out of the car to be a workout. We both have lower bucket type seats in our cars and it takes me longer than it used to!
  • Options
    Attempting to shave my legs / lady parts. It's a mess right now. Also attempting to play with DD is so much harder, getting up off the floor is a mission.
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"