March 2015 Moms
Options

Do the truffle shuffle!

It's almost 7 and no one has started the Sunday random thread so let it begin.

My random.

I ate way to many radishes last night at the a party. Also, I really dislike my older step sister who had 4 kids, the youngest being the biggest brat ever. I pretty much eluded most of her attempts at parental advice. She most she got out was how noisy our lives will be. Okay. Thanks. Got to get more radishes.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Do the truffle shuffle!

• Options
    My husband leaves the gun in the car because apparently one day on the way home someone waved their gun at him so now he keeps it in the car. Except that now it's been stolen. He thinks it was taken at a gas station. Like who opens your doors while you're right there?? Regardless, I'm glad DD wasn't with him if/when that actually occurred.
  • Options
    redsfan90redsfan90 member
    edited August 2014

Jsmom+1 said:

My husband leaves the gun in the car because apparently one day on the way home someone waved their gun at him so now he keeps it in the car. Except that now it's been stolen. He thinks it was taken at a gas station. Like who opens your doors while you're right there?? Regardless, I'm glad DD wasn't with him if/when that actually occurred.

If he left it in plain view then he deserves to have had it stolen. If he doesn't have a concealed weapons permit it's supposed to be completely out of sight in a car (well that's the law around here at least).
    In ohio you can open carry without a permit as soon as you take it into your car it is considered concealed and you need a concealed carry permit for that. Transporting a gun in a car without a permit the gun should be unloaded and gun and bullets in two separate areas in the vehicle . Also if someone were to commit a crime/murder with your husbands stolen gun your husband could be charged. As a gun owner it is your responsibility to keep your weapon out of other peoples hands. That's what I remember our instructors talking about at our ccw class.
    Sorry if this is a big wall I'm on my iPad.

Eta we watched The Goonies last night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD's first birthday party was yesterday. I think everyone had fun and enjoyed all the food and company, but I didn't get to enjoy myself really at all. I was too busy taking care of DD, getting food ready, getting things for people, cleaning up, etc. I didn't get to take any pictures and I'm feeling really sad that we didn't get a picture of H, DD and me together :( I think next year we should look into either having it catered or host it somewhere else so I can actually relax and have fun.

On a happier note, my ultrasound was rescheduled for this Thursday afternoon so I'm excited for that!

• Options
    I love the Goonies!

@MissyCee Glad her birthday party went well. And yay for an ultrasound soon!

I slept a solid eleven hours last night...good grief.
  • Options
    Every year on this weekend a bunch of of ladies go wine touring. I didn't go this year for obvious reasons.
    So I've spend the weekend this far with the husbands and kids.
    Today they went fishing. I'm not in the mood. I cried and now im
    In my comfy bed bumping :)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    When I went to bed last night, I got my first real craving: biscuits and gravy.  Of course, nothing is open at 11:00 at night that serves biscuits and gravy.  I woke up this morning still craving it, so I hope to be able to get some for lunch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Scary about the gun @Jsmom+1‌. I shopped yesterday! Returned a few things at motherhood maternity that I didn't like, and got 2 pairs of jeans on clearance, a pair of slacks for work on clearance, and 2 pairs of yoga pants also clearance. Paid $13 for all that after my returns. Holla!! Currently waiting on my bacon to cook. Yummmm.
  • Options

Jsmom+1 said:

If he left it in plain view then he deserves to have had it stolen. If he doesn't have a concealed weapons permit it's supposed to be completely out of sight in a car (well that's the law around here at least).
    It wasn't in plain view and he does have a conceal carry permit.

• Options
    @Jsmom+1‌ even if it was concealed, I think it rather careless to keep a gun in a vehicle. It's almost asking for something bad to happen. Low and behold, something did.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    redsfan90 said:
    In ohio you can open carry without a permit as soon as you take it into your car it is considered concealed and you need a concealed carry permit for that. Transporting a gun in a car without a permit the gun should be unloaded and gun and bullets in two separate areas in the vehicle . Also if someone were to commit a crime/murder with your husbands stolen gun your husband could be charged. As a gun owner it is your responsibility to keep your weapon out of other peoples hands. That's what I remember our instructors talking about at our ccw class. Sorry if this is a big wall I'm on my iPad. Eta we watched The Goonies last night.

Thanks to a law that recently passed in TN you can keep your gun in your car without having a carry permit. Sorry his gun got stolen @Jsmom+1‌ . That sucks big time. My SO would have been pissed.
    I really need to go to the grocery store but I'm feeling lazy today. Also I am craving a pumpkin spice latte. Is it fall yet?
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nannabee21‌ your cake sounds soo amazing!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay @nannabee21‌ how exciting for your ultrasound! That's good you've got a Doppler you can listen with. Do you know when you're due yet? Sorry you puked but hopefully the Funyuns stay down :) and that cake sounds like the bomb diggity.
  • Options
    I have been falling asleep during the middle of the day, and will sleep 2-3 hours at a time. Thankfully, this is only on the weekends. Weekdays while at work, I'll zonk out in my car for about 45 minutes.
    I also ate way too much avocado and watermelon - thankfully there is NO such thing was TOO much avocado and watermelon!
    I'm also extraordinarily nervous to tomorrow's first prenatal appointment. I'm always afraid, until I see the ultrasound, that they're going to tell me I'm crazy.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    WHY DID MY AVATAR GO BACK TO SOME WEIRD AVATARLESS PIC??!! *runs to computer now to fix*
  • Options
    Don't feed the troll in etoille's resurrected new people thread. So fucking obvious she is trying to stir the pot. It's a sad life when someone needs to cause drama for kicks and giggles.
  • Options
    @tngrl3‌ I seen today that Starbucks pumpkin spice latte will be available august 25 instead of waiting until fall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Jsmom+1 if it was concealed, how did it get stolen? Someone would have had to search his car.

The whole thing sounds irresponsible to me, honestly. It is also very serious that it was stolen and I hope he has reported it as such.

@missycee , we ordered food for E's first birthday because I didn't want to have that REALLY big thing to worry about. I was able to relax and enjoy her party for the most part and I made sure someone got tons of pictures. Next time, designate someone (your H?? that's what I did) to get pictures. I would tell K if I thought he should be getting pictures of something. If I wanted K in the pictures, I'd hand the camera off to my mom. So sorry you didn't really get to enjoy the party :( and that you didn't get the pictures you wanted.

• Options
    @healthyfor2‌ I'm due March 20 per my charted O date so hopefully things match up!
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I really want to go out for breakfast but that would mean getting dressed and ready for the day. Fuck that! Buttttt...crepes!! Sigh. I am so conflicted!
  • Options

Don't feed the troll in etoille's resurrected new people thread. So fucking obvious she is trying to stir the pot. It's a sad life when someone needs to cause drama for kicks and giggles.

Glad you brougt that up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Up too late last night talking about penis words. Tired this morning!

@FrecklesInside‌ rock the pjs at IHOP!

@Jsmom+1‌ a stolen gun scares me.

@SNLT1012‌ hey it was your bachelorette. Snort if you want to!

• Options
    I woke up from a deep sleep last night with an upset stomach. So tired I bumped into the walls both to and from the bathroom and am all bruised on my arms this am. Hoping the rest of the day gets better.

@Jsmom+1‌ Your husband may have already done so, but you need to file a police report about the stolen gun so that if it is used in a crime they are aware it has been stolen and when. Or if they arrest someone who has it on their person they will know it is yours.

@MissyCee‌ I'm glad her party went well, but sorry you didn't get to relax or take pictures. Glad that your ultrasound was rescheduled soon.

@DarkSerendipity‌ Good luck at your appointment tomorrow :)

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    wendyldwendyld member
    edited August 2014
    Jsmom+1 said:

Jsmom+1 said:

It wasn't in plain view and he does have a conceal carry permit.

Was the car unlocked?

ETA: What did he intend to do with it in the car anyhow. So he passes someone waving a gun and he...? Waves his gun back? Shoots immediately? Confronts them?

A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    It's my dh bday tomorrow so today I'm making a heath bar poke cake and I have steaks marinating in the fridge. I'm just so excited to eat.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    SNLT1012 said:

Guys. I just woke myself up from a deep sleep by snorting. Like a pig. I snorted in my dream and I did it in real life and it scared the shit out of me and woke me up.

I've done stuff like that before, but that's really funny.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options

Up too late last night talking about penis words. Tired this morning!

@FrecklesInside‌ rock the pjs at IHOP!

@Jsmom+1‌ a stolen gun scares me.

@SNLT1012‌ hey it was your bachelorette. Snort if you want to!

Whattttt? IHOP?!?! Hells no!!! There is this tiny local place that gets a line out the door. It can't be beat!! And I can't go out in public in pjs. Ever. Anywhere. 

That might be a UO: I think people should be dressed in public, even for a quick trip somewhere...

I suggested IHOP because you wouldn't be out of place in your pjs lol.

I have a bra issue. I have to be wearing a bra. I'm only comfortable without a bra in my own home when no one else is around. Except husband.

I need to shed this issue before labor. Lol

• Options
    And dammit @FrecklesInside‌ now you're making me want to go to our local tiny place for pancakes. Maybe I can convince hubby after church.

• Options

all this talk of food is making me hungry.  And I agree completely @frecklesinside I can't leave the house in PJs either. 

You guise!!  Father of the Bride is on TBS and this is what I'll be doing for the next 2 hours. 

My random:  I can't figure out how to change my due date on here.  I know this makes me look like I have no clue what I'm doing....but for some reason everything I click on on my profile won't take me to anything like that.  Any thoughts you guys?  And if I change my due date then will that update my ticker?  Feeling like a newb right about now.  And then if I update all of those things, do I need to write on the very first post where we put our due date in, to change it there too?

I need to go grocery shopping!!!! and clean!!!! and do laundry!!  Blergh.

@SNLT congrats on the engagement!!  The bachelorette thread was awesome.  I first saw it late last night, on mobile, so I couldn't contribute anything, but I was laughing my ass off in bed seeing all the pics and gifs, everyone here is so creative and hilarious. 

@nannabee21 I am due on March 20 as well!  My calculations were March 6, but by my US it changed to the 20. 

• Options

I woke up at 7 having to pee. Now I'm laying in bed awake and hungry. Getting up now.

I'm in a funky mood the spotting is pissing me off. My logical self is saying it's nothing but my worry wart is slightly worried.

I have been having the same issue for the last few days. I am convinced it's the worst news and I've been completely in a funk the last few days.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    i am soo freaking computer illiterate. i cannot get this ticker to save to my signature. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @meladoriestar you are so cute!!  I had a pic from Friday that I'll upload from my phone, mine looks huge towards the end of the day.  Definitely hard to hide in my work clothes.  In my weekend clothes (shorts and t-shirts) it's not too obvious yet. 
  • Options
    i am soo freaking computer illiterate. i cannot get this ticker to save to my signature.
    You aren't computer illiterate. The bump's code is horrible. Here's a sig tutorial https://march2015babies.wordpress.com/signature-help/

• Options
    @chilibeansm0m I'm sorry you're going through this right now.  I have no advice but like you said, I've heard brown is good.  Prayers it is nothing serious!  and yes, Father of the Bride will make you feel good :)  I'm secretly hoping that the next movie is Father of the Bride Part 2!!  Where the daughter and mother are pregnant together.  My dogs are snoring so sweetly next to me.  I'm thinking it's a lazy day here too.  Oh except for the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and grocery shopping that must take place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"