October 2013 Moms

How many naps?

edited August 2014 in October 2013 Moms
How many naps is your LO currently having? And how long are they?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

How many naps? 145 votes

1 nap
11% 16 votes
2 naps
73% 106 votes
3 naps
11% 17 votes
My LO doesn't nap
1% 2 votes
SS
2% 4 votes

Re: How many naps?

• 2 naps usually about an hour but the first nap can/will go longer most days.
  • Rebecca has two naps.. Wakes up at 7am, has a nap from 10-11:30 and then another one from 2-3:30. When do they usually cut out the morning nap ?
  • Loading the player...
  • If I'm home with her, she's up for about two hours and goes down for 1-3 hours. Then again around mid day for about an hour. She often needs a late afternoon nap, so it isn't unusual to put her down at 4 or 5.

My aunt keeps her while I work and she doesn't nap well there.
  • Usually two...morning nap will be around 9/9:30 and lasts about an hour or so. Second is around 1:30/2 and is usually 1-1.5 hours. Occasionally well do a third at 5/5:30, but it's usually short and just to take the edge off in the evening. She naps much better at home than daycare.
  • Usually 2 naps.  If we are out running errands, she almost always sleeps in the car, so then she takes more. 

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• I said two because he usually takes two on the weekends by during the week he only gets one most days. His one nap at home before DC is between 45-90 minutes. It's been 45 more often than not lately.

• 2 naps, ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• 2 naps 1st is about an 1/1.5 hours the second is 2/2.5 hours always at the same times, its very consistent.  
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• One nap, 1-3. I will generally do anything to get them to nap at the same time, so she's often tired around 12 and I stretch for the last 45 minutes.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 2 naps. First one about 9am and that will be 1-3 hours. Another one around 1pm and that's about an hour. I'm watching her bounce up and down in her crib as we speak.
  • 2 naps. One in the morning around 9 and in the afternoon around 2. They usually last an hour to an hour and a half.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Usually 2 sometimes 1
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • 2 naps, 2 hours each. The first is from 9-11 and the second from 1-3. Sometimes he lays in his crib an talks to his mobile, but he has quiet time in his crib for the full two hours.
  • 2 naps they range from 45 mins to 2 hours.

• Two naps. About an hour long at 9:15am and two hours long at 1:30pm.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I said 2, because when he's home with us he takes 2. At daycare, during the week, we're lucky if he takes 1. Then he's an overtired joy!
  • Normally 2 naps at 1 hour each sometimes 1 nap at 1.5-2 hours
    imageimage
  • As of about a week ago he is down to 2 naps. 90% of the time his naps last 40 minutes. Sometimes he will take a 30 min nap when he feels like hating me.

• 5 out of 7 days, Jack has 2 naps.

• 2 naps, lately ~1.5 hrs each though it varies from 1-2 hrs each. Usually 9:30-11 and 2:30-4 ish.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • 2 naps -- she usually gets up about 7, takes a nap at 9:30 and then another nap around 2:30.  Both are anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 2 naps. About 1-2 hours each. Totally depends on the day.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• 2 naps. One around 9 for about an hour and the second around 1 for 1 1/2-2 hours

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Two naps. 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the morning and about an hour in the afternoon. He sleeps 11 hours at night.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Always 1
    Sometimes 2

• My girls are still pretty crappy nappers.  They usually wake up around 6:30 and are ready for their first nap around 8:30-9:00.  That first nap can last anywhere between 45 minutes to 2 hours (usually closer to 1 hour).  When they wake up, they are usually good for about 3 hours and then take another nap, usually about 30 minutes, and then they usually need one afternoon catnap around 3:30 for a half hour.  I would do ANYTHING to get them to take 2 90 minutes naps in a day.   

image4months_2radioflyer

• SS - depends on where she is.

At daycare, usually it is 1 nap for 1-1.5 hours.  

At home, she takes 2.  The first is anywhere from 1.5-2 hours and the second is around 1-1.5 hours.  Yesterday, her first nap was almost 2.5 hours.  

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
  • Inn2Inn2 member
    2 naps. Morning one is around 11:30 (he gets up between 8 and 9 with one early morning feed before that). That nap is typically 45 minutes-2 hours. Then between 3:30 and 4 he takes a second that is 30-60 minutes. Hell to pay if he doesn't get them. #likehismamalovestonap
  • 2 naps. He's up at 645 and back down by 930 for his first nap. That one is the shorter of the two...about an hour. Theme he's back down by 130 for his afternoon nap which is about two hours. Some days he fights falling asleep for the first nap so I think he's slowly beginning to phase into one nap.

<3 Brantley Richard - Born October 28, 2013 <3

<3 Baby #2 due to arrive May 18, 2015 <3

• Who are you people with two hours naps?

My toddler baby takes a half an hour nap in the morning. And about an hour nap in the afternoon....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"