What are you using for a baby tub?

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

Rub a Dub Dub 220 votes

Plastic baby tub
71% 157 votes
Blow up tub
0% 1 vote
Regular adult tub
6% 15 votes
Baby showers with me
4% 10 votes
Kitchen sink
3% 8 votes
Bath seat
9% 20 votes
Other
3% 7 votes
Just spit shine as needed
0% 2 votes

Re: Rub a Dub Dub

• AprilMay9 said:

The blue tub everyone has with the sling.

Mine's pink!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • The one with the thermometer and the water goes in and out of the bottom. 4moms I think. Its fucking gigantic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • This. I love this tub!!!

The one with the thermometer and the water goes in and out of the bottom. 4moms I think. Its fucking gigantic.

• I use the plastic tub, but now I'm rethinking this after reading these posts. How have I never thought to just lay him in the big tub with little water? He loves the water and I'm sure this would be fun for him.
  • I fill the adult tub up and sit in it with her.

She loves trying to catch her rubber duck and splashing. I have her stand, on her belly and then on her back.
  • Dixon813Dixon813 member
    edited August 2014
    I voted bath seat... It's the dinner bath sling and goes in the big tub.

Eta- Lol!! Not dinner.... Summer (brand)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel like an idiot. How do you shower with a baby? How would you clean yourself while holding the baby?
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put him in a bouncy chair outside shower wrapped in towel, I would wash hair, soap body, rinse and then grab him and sud him up! Then wrap him in towel (while dripping everywhere) and then dry myself off!

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Blue plastic tub all the way

• Some times I use DS's old blue tub sometimes I use our tub with a little water. I bath DS and DD separately DS would try to sit on her.
  • She won't bathe in the baby tub anymore, she doesn't like laying flat, so my DH had the idea to put the bumbo type seat in the tub. No more crying in the bath!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • We use the puj tub in the kitchen sink. She loves it but is starting to get really scrunched in it. We don't have space for a plastic tub so I'm not sure what the next step is. Hmmm....
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Blue plastic tub in the kitchen sink.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • plastic tub in the kitchen sink.
  • Showers mainly, but started using the plastic tub. And yes, I think that was me that posted about baby showers in RTT. :)

PSA: we bought the expensive boon tub because we have a tiny bathroom and it collapses flat. All was great until the thing collapsed with my child in it on the third use! And I was using it correctly. Yeah, bought the molded tub with the blue plastic netting for cheaper and totally happier. Love that the water flows through instead of me having to bail her out. Calling Boon to ask for a refund Monday.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • I use the angel care bath. It's blue plastic/silicone material with a mesh sort of texture so it dries easy without mold issue. Hard to describe so here's a pic.

We were messing around with Robin Hood towel hat. Haha
  • I just put him on a hand towel in the bath and fill it with a few inches of water. He hated the plastic fisher price tub I had so my mom suggested this. He loves bath time now and splashing.
  • We use a mesh bath seat and put him in the big tub with his brother.  We used the blue plastic tub with DS1 until he could sit unassisted but its easier to just wash them together now when I'm home along during the week.  On weekends we typically all shower together though (me, dh, ds1 & ds2). 

Mom of 2 little gentlemen and one more on the way

image         image

• Showers mainly, but started using the plastic tub. And yes, I think that was me that posted about baby showers in RTT. :)

PSA: we bought the expensive boon tub because we have a tiny bathroom and it collapses flat. All was great until the thing collapsed with my child in it on the third use! And I was using it correctly. Yeah, bought the molded tub with the blue plastic netting for cheaper and totally happier. Love that the water flows through instead of me having to bail her out. Calling Boon to ask for a refund Monday.

Eek! They better give you a refund!

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Ss Rubbermaid dish tub or in the big tub with me.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mamrotu73 said:
    I turn our master bath into a baby swimming pool. DH uses the plastic tub.
    We did this last night, and Aiden had so much fun. DH discovered that pulling the Sophie bath toy all the way to the bottom of the tub and then letting go and letting it pop back up through the surface with a "boop!" noise results in baby belly laughs, over and over.

• We use a mesh bath seat and put him in the big tub with his brother.  We used the blue plastic tub with DS1 until he could sit unassisted but its easier to just wash them together now when I'm home along during the week.  On weekends we typically all shower together though (me, dh, ds1 & ds2). 
    That must be some shower stall. Like the ones you see on House Hunters where they say "you could fit four people in there."

Its a standard tub/shower combo.  We're just that good, haha.   We have a system for it that works really well and we've cut our water bill by almost 1/3 by showering together and bathing the boys together.

Mom of 2 little gentlemen and one more on the way

image         image

• I accidentally clicked on showers with me but I meant to put bathes in the regular tub.  I think he used the little blue baby tub a handful of times.  My mom put him in the tub with a towel underneath him because she said that we loved to kick and splash around when we were babies so she wanted to see if he liked it.   He loved it so we have just continued to do that and he loves to splash around.
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"