June 2013 Moms

It IS August still, right?

Spam be damned.  We needed a new thread up in here and I'm freezing to death right now.

Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: It IS August still, right?

• But it was 55 when I brought the kids to daycare :(  I don't mind the temp it will be later but it takes so damn long to warm the house up from the overnight lows that I'm sitting here in a fleece and a blanket :(

• Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately, yes.

BRING ON THE FALL!

• Yup we were probably around the same as @AsmallWonder . I think its been one of our coldest summers in a while. It hasn't bothered me that much, I'm stuck inside at my desk either way, and its not boiling hot when if I want to go out at lunch time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Seriously, last winter sucked.  I've lived here all my life and have never gotten comfortable driving in snow/ice.

• Of course, in true New Englander style, I hated last summer too but for the opposite reason lol  It was like 100 degrees all the time and Q was new and I felt trapped in the damn house :)

• kari5186 said:
    I LOVE the fall. Except that it means the winter is coming so for that reason I NEED June, July and August to bring the heat.  We have way too many months of misery.  Do not deny me my heat, Mother Nature!!  @wasnotwas remember that pic I texted you this winter of the snowstorm I was battling after picking the kids up?  I'm still in recovery mode from that shittastic winter :(
    This past winter really was insane. I'm so hoping that we don't get slammed with as much snow. The best thing about moving to NH has been getting away from the lake effect snow storms in upstate NY.
    I'm surrounded by lakes. Our lake effect weather SUUUUUUUCKS.
  • @tiffleton518 I hear you but the reality is that the best seasons are so short lived here!  September and October are awesome.  November it starts to snow.  December through fucking APRIL it snows like a mother fucker!  May and a good part of June it rains.  July and August are nice or hot as balls.  

• Oh and if we're really "lucky?" It snows in October too (i.e Halloween snowstorm a few years back)

• I am on the summer-time forever bandwagon.  I'd be happy if it never went below 65. 

I am dreading this winter!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol, neighbor walked by the other day and said "I guess fall is finally here" because it had dropped down to 85 degrees... NO, It's still summer.
    Gross. I could never hang in the south.
  • @kames12 if nothing else, it does wonders for your skin :) make sure you hydrate and bring towels or an extra change of clothes (for sweat). Loose cotton clothes are the best. Body con doesn't exist in the months between April and November :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"