September 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options

FFFC (as mentioned in a thread yesterday) - Until last week, I did not know that "bloody show" was a real thing.  When I started dirty lurking on the bump while TTC, I'd see the ladies on TTGP and BOTB poke fun at "is this my bloody show" - thinking that i t was a weird thing a drive-by poster said once... and that it was like, an inside joke.

I have never heard this term before, and I'm afraid to google it.  Can I get through the next 5 weeks without knowing what it is????

LOL it's ok!  It's basically your blood tinged mucus plug.  DON'T GOOGLE.  ;)

• Options
    @1983lindsey‌ @PintoBean77‌ Just in case you haven't see this thing yet...
    yeah but have you seen mine??   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I pulled the pregnancy card at work for the first time yesterday. I felt like ass and we were doing jack shit, so I asked to go home an hour earlier than normal. I am gonna find it really hard not to do it more often as my induction date gets closer (set for the weekend of the 29th).  I only have 7 more days of work (yay Panama shifts!) before then, so I just have to get through that.  

I'm really excited about Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the fact that I will actually get to enjoy them once I have the baby.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    Married 08/11/12 & TTC Since 10/13
    Previous Endo and Ovarian Cyst DX 
    March 2010: Lap. Surgery & D&C--removed 2 cysts 
    BFP: 12/20/2013 EDD: 09/03/2014 
    Travis Karel arrived on 08/21/2014 at 38w1d.
    BFP #2!  Travis is getting a sibling!
    EDD: 1/24/2017

Mama to my two furbabies Sam and Phoenix

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well, if we're going to play this game lol...
    this is why I love you!!! LOL

• Options

You still win but I wanna play!

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    bumwaters said:
    bumwaters said:
    ..snip..
    Hi, I'm bumwaters. Let's be friends. FLY EAGLES FLY ;)
    Woo hoo! I love my Eagles, and now that Ithere is in MD I don't get much Eagles love around here so it's very important for my little guy to represent while we are in the hospital :) Of course I can't find a newborn outfit but I've found about 100 other Eagles things on Etsy that I NEED!
    -- I'm in NOVA :D so no not much eagles love lol but trash talking all the dead skins fans makes up for it ;) I've been told there an eagles bar in Georgetown but I've never checked it out.
    and sadly we make it so easy for you. i don't even have an argument.  :((

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

So uhh... There probably aren't any other Lions fans, huh? Lol.

My labor buddy is a lions fan! @krystynad‌
  • Options
    All of this football talk made me realize I need to get my butt in gear and order a newborn Eagles outfit or sleeper to bring baby boy home in from the hospital. So I've been searching the web and I can't find anything in newborn just 0-3 month :( We brought DS home in a 0-3 month sleeper and it was so big on him I really wanted a newborn outfit (plus we have about 5 0-3 month Eagles outfits). Of course this is making me much more upset than it should, but dammit this grumpy pregnant lady wants a newborn outfit!
    @shimmer475 I found an eagles newborn shirt at the consignment shop - My daycare provider is into the Eagles so I picked it up - I think she may have some other Eagles stuff I can ask her is she would be willing to part with it.

• Options
    3- I'm using the following picture as justification to run to the grocery store just for chocolate today.
    Shit I need to go to the grocery store and stock up on that stuff now.
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of any sports team, but my mom and stepdad are Giants fans so DS has a giants onesie and I'm sure DD will get a pink Giants onesie.

My boss is a HUGE Cowboys fan and has a picture of all 6 of his kids in Cowboys gear hanging in the office. It's really adorable. I've seen that picture updated with every kid he's had since #4 was born. I can't wait to see the new version when #7 arrives.
  • Options
    @PintoBean77‌ yea I agree the Cardinals won that game! ;)
  • Options
    tromboner said:
    FFFC2: just had my first 'internal' and now I'm terrified. Not because anything was wrong, but because my vag hasn't seen that much action in such a long time that even the qtip fucking hurt. I can't even think of a baby coming out of there! Le sigh.
    I just had my swab today and it really hurt. I'm screwed. Going to start the perineal (sp?) massage tonight!
    My swab and internal yesterday hurt as well.... the internal more so because I'm still so high and closed apparently. I've given birth before ladies, q-tips and such poking up at your uterus is just plain not comfortable. You can do this!
    This. The cervical check I had when I was in labor was by far and away the most painful part of the whole labor process, so don't worry, you can do it!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options

bumwaters said:

bumwaters said:

bumwaters said:

bumwaters said:

bumwaters said:

..snip..
    Hi, I'm bumwaters. Let's be friends. FLY EAGLES FLY ;)

Woo hoo! I love my Eagles, and now that Ithere is in MD I don't get much Eagles love around here so it's very important for my little guy to represent while we are in the hospital :) Of course I can't find a newborn outfit but I've found about 100 other Eagles things on Etsy that I NEED!

--

I'm in NOVA :D so no not much eagles love lol but trash talking all the dead skins fans makes up for it ;) I've been told there an eagles bar in Georgetown but I've never checked it out.

---
    LOL :) my husband is a cowgirls fan too so our household is always a lot of fun during football season.

bahaha oh man. barf. how'd you marry one of those??
    Fly Eagles fly! I'm only 6 miles into MD and don't feel the love. H is a Ravens fan. I was going to get a friend to make a onsie that said "go birds!" with both Eagles and Ravens on it.

I'm so excited for this season!
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Conradraging I thought I was alone in my love for the 'Boys.  They have had some rough seasons, and they frustrate me to no end, but I still love them.

• Options
    maggrit said:

jpfeifer said:

So uhh... There probably aren't any other Lions fans, huh? Lol.

Me!  There has never been attendance to the superbowl, let alone a ring!  Womp womp. 

Rings are nice...but...MEGATRON! Sweet jesus. He is amazing. 

I rarely post... But I'm so stoked to see love for my Lions!!
  • Options
    amom2fouramom2four member
    edited August 2014

Whoa... now that was digging the knife in with a vicious twist. It really should be minus one but we'll agree to disagree  :D

---locked outta the box---

For family reasons, we don't have a particular team we consistently root for. We have been raiders, jaguars, cowboys, titans, seahawks, and now browns and jets. I may have missed one or two but between the 3 guys and my pregnant brain, I'm surprised I remembered all articles of clothing today!

There's nothing like football season and some good 'ol trash talking!
  • Options
    I'm sure there are no other dolphins fans here, even in south florida we are rare.
    DD:3 | DS:1
  • Options
    @conradraging Giants gear would make for cozy diaper inserts, lol. My parents are also 49er fans. For a kid with two parents that have no interest in sports this kid is accumulating a lot of sports cloths. He's also got some hockey jerseys. :P

DS

My mom's dogs.

I wish I could show you my boss's 6 kids in Cowboys gear though. That is super adorable.
  • Options
    emmylu30 said:
    For my FFFC: I don't think children should ride on the back of motorcycles until they can drive them. I saw a young child on the back of a motorcycle yesterday and was shocked. Oh, and go CHIEFS!
    Yay, there IS a fellow Chiefs fan on the board!!
  • Options
    maggrit said:
    bumwaters said:
    bumwaters said:
    snip
    -- I'm in NOVA :D so no not much eagles love lol but trash talking all the dead skins fans makes up for it ;) I've been told there an eagles bar in Georgetown but I've never checked it out.
    --- LOL :) my husband is a cowgirls fan too so our household is always a lot of fun during football season.
    bahaha oh man. barf. how'd you marry one of those??
    @anewadventure - to your first comment - don't you lose hope, girl! not yet! and to your second - yeah. my best friend told me she was shipping me a Cowboys onesie and gear. I told her AWESOME - we needed more baby wipes. 
    @maggrit...hah! perfect. and at least i can watch the yearly meltdown from my house with LO in my arms, instead of at the stadium this year. fighting that traffic home after each game we lose is the freaking worst. we have season tickets but i haven't committed to any games because of LO...it'll be weird, after 12 years in a row, that's for sure!

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @PeopleKnowMe There is a serious lack of Cowboys onesies in this house.  I must remedy this, especially since LO will be home by the time the season starts.  Maybe I can see if my parents can get one for us since they are in short supply over here, and they will be here before the season opener.

My other FFFC:  I can't wait for basketball season to start again.  Go Spurs Go! (Not a bandwagon fan here)

• Options
    @Conradraging I thought I was alone in my love for the 'Boys.  They have had some rough seasons, and they frustrate me to no end, but I still love them.
    That's what being a fan is all about. Pain. Much like the third tri.
    AMEN!  

• Options
    My FFFC: I'm a Cleveland Browns fan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

@PeopleKnowMe There is a serious lack of Cowboys onesies in this house.  I must remedy this, especially since LO will be home by the time the season starts.  Maybe I can see if my parents can get one for us since they are in short supply over here, and they will be here before the season opener.

My other FFFC:  I can't wait for basketball season to start again.  Go Spurs Go! (Not a bandwagon fan here)

I had to get it online because I'm in the home of the Eagles and Steelers :-q

I'm stuck between giants territory and eagles territory and it's the worst.

• Options

CplusJ=S said:

My FFFC: I'm a Cleveland Browns fan.

I'm sorry. Maybe Johnny football will help you guys out this year.

Thanks. It's a sad day when your FFFC evokes pity from others. Lol

Being from Cleveland is rough. All of our sports teams have come so close, but can never seem to seal the deal. Even though I have moved to Los Angeles where the teams win championships left and right, I will be a Cleveland fan 4 lyfe.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    bumwaters said:

@PeopleKnowMe‌ & @conradraging‌

I can't wait for all the trash talking to begin ;) this should be fun

Please, I'm still a cowboys fan, but in order to trash talk your team needs something worth bragging about....

• Options
    The big teams here are the ones in CA, OR, and WA, since those are the states closest to us.

And I'm sorry @PeopleKnowMe‌ and @conradraging‌.

• Options
    bumwaters said:
    I'm sure there are no other dolphins fans here, even in south florida we are rare.
    ---- My dad. I love texting him shit lol. He's got the logo tattooed on his arm. He's for realz a fan lol
    Is his go to defensive response about the undefeated season?
    dinodna3 said:
    My DH was born and raised in Miami and he's a dolphins fan.  
     When I bought some cute dolphins onesies for our LO my DH goes "do we have to bring her up a dolphins fan, is so depressing". 

DD:3 | DS:1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"