May 2014 Moms
Options

Flat head

I think I'm going to get one now since the only way I can comfortably sleep is on my side, and I have to be facing the darn video monitor all the time! Ha! I miss tummy sleeping but my boobs won't allow it. I thought I'd be all about sleeping on my back once I had the baby but no.
Anyone else a little obsessed with watching the monitor? It's getting better now that she's getting bigger but still! Maybe this was more appropriate for the random thoughts thread... Oh well :-P

Re: Flat head

• Options
    She is in our room in a pack n play but I sleep however. Im really dreading putting her in her own room to sleep at night! :(
  • Options
    I miss the days of sleeping on my belly. I thought after having the baby if be able to do that again but my damn boobs prevent it. Looking forward to one day having a good night sleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    It's not discomfort but the fear of soaking my sheets that keeps me off my stomach. I am enjoying sleeping on my back again though.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    The first few weeks that she was in her room I checked the monitor probably every hour (so I was awake more than when I was up for MOTN feedings). But each week I get better, only waking up a few times to check now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"