Blended Families

Back to Court to Modify Visitation.

I don't think this is a big deal. BM filed this along with her bond reduction and to modify C/S. This is something that needed to be looked into a while ago. BM's reason is that it is awkward to be in the same room with DH.

funny stuff.. I wondered why the last time she was here she was practically begging me not to record. I simply explained that it's in all of our best interest. DH is hardly around BM at all and when he does walk by or through the room she tries talking to him about things that don't need to be discussed in front of SD's.

BM came to her last visit and kept talking to me, I kept trying to swerve the convo back to SD's as she was talking about her FI and his son and all kinds of random things.

It's extremely awkward for me as well.. but I still keep it together and am polite.

I got the police report about the pills to the attorney yesterday so hopefully he will do something with that now and he finally wants to meet with us on Monday. I don't see much coming out of this but I do hope for a 3rd party supervisor, if they don't just take her visits away.

I have been in her situation before.. but I didn't talk to my child like he was dirt.

FX (=

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

Re: Back to Court to Modify Visitation.

• And I never tried drugging my kids either. lots of different circumstances. Now off to go through 2 years of documentation.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"