Cloth Diapering

Re: New Blueberry Prints - Full prints images released

• Ahhh! I was right! One is a car print. Fark! I'm gonna need that one.
  • I agree, the Traffic print is cute! I'm going to have to pick up a few of these when we are home next month. We travel ON the 3rd, so I'm hoping they don't go OOS too fast!
  • Loading the player...
  • Am I the only one that didn't see it say any were to be released as Simplex 2.0?  I saw one size Simplex but not the sized. :(

I like Traffic and snails. The first two look like Bummis to me.  Geo is okay.
  • I adore petals! And the cover for snails is cuuuute!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Why are all the newborn simplex ones so cute?! I do really like the petals though. Will be hard not to buy one.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited August 2014
    I like them all! Especially Traffic and Roundabout. I like that snails is pretty neutral..might have to get that one too.

• September 3rd.

• I like them! Glad they turned out to be so cute. Probably a traffic snails and geo in my future.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need to sell a few of my dipes and get roundabout and traffic. Love them all!!!!!!

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• So am I the only person not really thrilled about traffic? The grey color is just not appealing to me. I like all the rest, though.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I like petals and snails but I don't NEED them. I like a couple of the older prints that we don't have way better.

• They are SO much better than what I was imagining after their lame "hints"!  I really love Traffic and Geo....it will be hard not to buy them!  No way I'm spending $30 on a Simplex at this point though, so I'll have to wait for coupon codes or sales.  I like the other three patterns as well, although the background on petals is a little dark for my taste.
  • The only ones I like are Traffic and Roundabout. Snails and Geo are ok. I will probably pick up a few more covers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They replied to me and said Simplex 2.0 will be immediately available in all prints except Geo.
  • I only like petals and round about but not enough to pay the ridiculous shit ton amount of money they charge.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Ahhh. I LOVE THEM! I need to get on ttc to justify buying more covers. :D
  • So am I the only person not really thrilled about traffic? The grey color is just not appealing to me. I like all the rest, though.
    You are not the only one

• I really want traffic, but can't imagine paying a gazillion dollars for it.  I think by the time they start showing up used he'll be PT'ing.
  • Roundabout looks too much like the thirsties print to me.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Geo and snails are cute. Not OMG cute, but cute enough to buy if I need more.

• violajack said:

DH asked why we don't have more simplex since they hold so much and are good for going out. I think I need a few of the new prints. 

I would love to hear that from mh! Buy all the simplex!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"