Trying to Get Pregnant

***FFFC***

Let's hear your flame-free (lol) confessions! Good ones!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

Re: ***FFFC***

• Usually if I start a thread, I have a response prepared.  But I totally forgot my rule today, so now I'm trying to think of a confession and drawing a blank.

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • sthrncharmersthrncharmer member
    edited August 2014
    I could have left work right on time this morning but chose not to. I waited around an extra 15 min to finish downloading one direction onto my phone so I could listen to on the way home. I was still on the clock. No shame!
    **May 2015 Siggy **imageFav Holiday Movie
    "Meet me in St. Louis"
    imageimageimage
    photo 8d082fa1-60bf-4c58-9505-dc8820557700.jpg
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My parents brought me back a shot glass from their trip to Nashville. I'm a terrible daughter because I ran out of disposable cups and I've been peeing in it to take OPKs.
    OMG, I do this too, except for the part about running out of disposable cups.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• So our new house has been under a renovation and we usually bring one of the workers dinner from carls jr. Yesterday I was so thirsty I lifted up the lid from his drink and drank quite a bit on the way then gave it to him . I may have also nabbed a few fries . Poor guy hadn't eaten all day.
  • My parents brought me back a shot glass from their trip to Nashville. I'm a terrible daughter because I ran out of disposable cups and I've been peeing in it to take OPKs.
    LMAO! I'm a worse mom than you are daughter. DS has these great Tommee Tippee brand plastic containers we use for raisins or nuts or whatever dried snack. I stole one because it's the perfect size for OPK/HPT dipping.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I lecture my husband about letting our toddler watch television, but sometimes when I'm having a rough day at home with him, I let the wiggles babysit him for 45 minutes. It's our little secret.

Edit: by babysit, I mean he watches it while I'm on my iPad.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

• I bought dresses last night and thought " oh, these will work if I get pregnant this cycle, they have a bit of give in the front." Dammit, brain, stop trying to sneak around my rational side like that. Unappreciated.
    I have been thinking this when shopping every time for the last 4 months....not kidding. 

I may have also done this the last time I went shopping.

FFFC: I live across the country from my family and only see them once or twice a year. The last time I was there I convinced myself that my mom is suffering from some kind of dementia - she lives like a hoarder, has stopped taking her blood pressure meds, forgets to pay her bills, and her hair was so tangled it took me 15 minutes to brush out all the knots. I'm an only child and feel like it's my responsibility to call in some kind of experts to help her, but I'm afraid to do it because she will hate me for it.

No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • FFFC: I just tried to have sex and it didn't work. Not his dick, that was fine. But we started off with him accidentally bending back my toenails, me scratching him deep enough to draw blood, kneeing him in the jaw, poking my leg bruise, and finally having him slip out and nail me in the pubis/clit. DONE. Done for now. Sex fail.
    Ouch to all of this.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • I've been dealing with a recurrent rash for about 4 years. I went to my primary once about it. They gave me a cream that didn't work. I went to a dermatologist. They gave me another cream that didn't work. I never bothered going back. It's been getting progressively worse. I hate doctors.
  • LDW176 said:

This might be a Canada-specific confession. My husband and I have a joint chequing account that is strictly for monthy bills and groceries. When I go to Loblaws/Superstore, I sneak in Joe Fresh purchases. T-shirts and flip flops and the bottle of nailpolish are groceries when purchased along with eggs and veggies, right?

Oh yes I do this.
  • I don't find anything remotely charming about Neil Patrick Harris. In fact, I kinda hate him.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• I am irrationally afraid of having sex during the TWW, because it might somehow affect implantation. My logical brain says that is ridiculous, but my irrational brain just can't get past it.

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm writing a paper for work about child maltreatment (CM). Of course, since I'm in TTC mode I interpret it as cervical mucus. Every time. So now everytime I go to work on it I feel all weird inside.

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • sister13sister13 member
    edited August 2014
    I've been dealing with a recurrent rash for about 4 years. I went to my primary once about it. They gave me a cream that didn't work. I went to a dermatologist. They gave me another cream that didn't work. I never bothered going back. It's been getting progressively worse. I hate doctors.
    OMG mystery rash!

eta: sorry, not making fun of you - what was that one post about reasons for not getting into a hot tub while pregnant or something?   

My Chart

• FFFC:  I'm legit scared that one of the banned posters will come back from ban-dom and hunt me down, and it's making me totally paranoid of any newbie posters.

• FFFC: I just tried to have sex and it didn't work. Not his dick, that was fine. But we started off with him accidentally bending back my toenails, me scratching him deep enough to draw blood, kneeing him in the jaw, poking my leg bruise, and finally having him slip out and nail me in the pubis/clit. DONE. Done for now. Sex fail.

This is basically everything that happened the first time H and I had sex ever. Except I had roommates and a squeaky bed so we were on a blanket on the hard floor. I was very surprised he wanted to see me again.

Sex has vastly improved since then.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a 30 minute personal phone call and still took my entire lunch break.  Not sorry, I have a headache and I'm here so that =s more me time, right?
  • @beepity‌ In the same boat as you with the DH names. He eventually put my name on the bills after 5-6 months of nagging!
    Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Joy2611 said:

I dislike 99% of "mexican" food.  Burritos?  Gross.

Same. No one understands.

That being said, I've never actually had real Mexican. Does On the Boarder count? And the only thing I get there is queso and brisket tacos (which are smothered in BBQ sauce and fried onions...) :/

• mrayche said:

Im a very active/sporty person, I have a fitness Instagram and some of the people I follow on there and fb are so annoying with their fitness achievements I could literally throat punch them. This one girl is always like "YEAH GO ME I FEEL SO STRONG STRONGER THAN EVER LIFE IS AMAZING YOU GO GIRL DONT LET ANYONE GET YOU DOWN I ROCK AND YOU ROCK AND WE ARE AMAZING SEXY FITNESS BEASTS" ok so she doesn't say exactly that but that's the gist of every single 5x a day posts and I could kill this girl. It might just be jealousy of her accomplishments but who knows. Oh and I would unfollow her but I get some sort of weird pleasure out of hating her guts after reading every post. Don't get me wrong I think her posts are ok for once in a while but it's literally multiple times a day of the same sounding stuff. Just stfu already. :)

Doesn't everyone have someone like this on their FB?

More than half of the people on my FB are just there for entertainment drama and hating. I'm a bad person.
  • edited August 2014
    sister13 said:

I've been dealing with a recurrent rash for about 4 years. I went to my primary once about it. They gave me a cream that didn't work. I went to a dermatologist. They gave me another cream that didn't work. I never bothered going back. It's been getting progressively worse. I hate doctors.

OMG mystery rash!

eta: sorry, not making fun of you - what was that one post about reasons for not getting into a hot tub while pregnant or something?

------------------
    I'm stuck in a box!!

I'm new so idk what this is referencing. But FWIW they ruled out anything fungal and it seems to be related to my hormones. I promise I'm not infecting the world! It's only a confession because I'm stubborn and refuse to see a doctor even though I know I should.

Eta, I'm not stuck in the box, but I some how pulled you out of it? Idk. Bumping is hard, yo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"