December 2012 Moms
Options

WTF.....Thursday...

So WTF bank, it's been over a year since I have overdrawn my account with you.  Now I made one error in subtracting and I was overdrawn by $5 and you returned a payment!!!  Seriously, and when I called the CS person I talked to said there was nothing she could do.  I never had such bad service with your bank, and I've been a good customer!  So now the $50 payment was returned, so that's $50 plus a $30 OD fee and a $25 return fee PLUS whatever the bill I paid charges for a return fee. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: WTF.....Thursday...

• Options
    Yeah, that's why we left our bank a few years ago and went to a credit union. The fees were getting ridiculous. We are much, much happier since we pulled our money out of there. WTF, caramel apple pie in my kitchen. Why can't you stop calling out to me? Don't you know I have a damned glucose test tomorrow?
  • Options

WTF MIL, can you change a single poopie diaper correctly?  Meaning, don't leave remnants causing LO to get a red bum?   

And why is he in a night dipe at 4pm?   After more than a year of using those, you can't tell the diff between regular and night dipe?  
    And, why did you put his shorts on him inside out and then just leave them that way!

Cripes no wonder DH has such naturally lazy tendencies!!!

OH and while I'm on a roll re MIL....oh no you don't try touching my bump when you've still never attempted to apologize for the "oh no, I'm not happy you're expecting" reaction we got when we told you.   You're still clearly not supportive, so I'm still not interested in sharing LO2 with you in any way!!!
    She actually said she wasn't happy? That's horrible.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow @bloomraiser, that is just....WOW!  I'm sorry she said that, a baby is something to celebrate!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"