Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Chico key fit

We got a Chicco Keyfit car seat for the shower and a lite way stroller plus that it will fit with.

Do I need the Keyfit caddy or a different stroller too? I am so clueless as to what I will want/need.... Baby is due in Oct if that makes a difference

TiA for your help
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chico key fit

• Options
    The lightest plus will be perfect and negates the need for a caddy IMO.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    We have the keyfit and liteway plus. I've never once felt like we should have gotten the caddy instead. It's a great combo, and I love that we'll still be able to use the stroller when she outgrows the car seat!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    asm07 said:
    We have the keyfit and liteway plus. I've never once felt like we should have gotten the caddy instead. It's a great combo, and I love that we'll still be able to use the stroller when she outgrows the car seat!
    This! They didn't have the liteway plus when we had DS1 two years ago or else I would have totally bought it instead of the caddy.

• Options
    I am not a fan of stroller systems. 

I had a keyfit and I loved the caddy. It was super easy to pull out and it wasn't a hassle to snap anything together. And it was super light so after my c section it was great to have. 

• Options
    jtmomma13 said:
    I am not a fan of stroller systems. 

I had a keyfit and I loved the caddy. It was super easy to pull out and it wasn't a hassle to snap anything together. And it was super light so after my c section it was great to have. 

The lightway is not your typical "stroller system" really.  It is a great stroller with the option to add a car seat.  The stroller is lightweight and easy to push unlike traditional stroller systems.

OP- you don't really need the Caddy if you have the liteway plus stroller.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Thanks all! I feel confident going with what we have which is great since I don't really want to spend money on another stroller that I end up not using!!
    Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"