December 2014 Moms
Options

"Letter to my pre-mom self"

I came across this article today and wanted to share with my other fellow moms and moms-to-be: https://www.coffeeandcrumbs.net/blog/2014/8/10/a-letter-to-my-pre-mom-self

Re: "Letter to my pre-mom self"

• Options
    That is adorable and really helpful for a FTM like myself.
    Thank you for sharing :-)
  • Options
    Very sweet. I like her advice to give yourself and your SO grace upon grace upon grace.
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love this!
  • Options
    I love reading things like this. They always make me cry!
  • Options
    Isn't it cute?  As a FTM, I have yet to realize the magnitude of changes that are about to happen in just 4 months!!! These days I'm spending so much time shopping and browsing online for baby stuff, when in fact those are probably the least important things compared to some of the other aspects of big life changes to be prepared for...it was definitely worth reading :) 

On that note, ready or not, I can't wait to see what lies ahead for all of us in 2015!!!! 4 MONTHS!!!!

• Options
    I saw that this morning and it made me cry. As an STM it is scary how true that is.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    Aw, this is really sweet.  And very true. It truly is amazing how much you change after becoming a parent and how things that didn't matter suddenly are so important to you and things that used to matter are now gone with the wind.   

I totally teared up about toddler running down the hall in footed pajamas and wanting to capture it forever.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Very cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Anna930 said:
    YAY!!!  When's your EDD @Jeark1004 ??  Mine is December 3rd so really only 3.5 months! CAN NOT WAITTTT (well actually I can.. so keep growing in there little man, I'm impatient but want you perfectly cooked before you make your entry into the world!)
    I'm due December 16th and totally feel the same! December cannot get here faster :)@Anna930
  • Options
    I want to know if she really took that picture of the pregnant girl with the popcorn and the icee, because that is HILARIOUS. And now I want popcorn. And an icee. Mmmm.

My DS is only 7 months and I already recognize a lot of what's in there. Good stuff, and yes I teared up at the marriage part. Seeing your DH become a first time dad changes everything, and is amazing. Sniff!
    TWO Babies in 2014!
    DS #1 Born 01/07/2014, DS #2 Born 12/17/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"