August 2014 Moms
Options

Who else is overdue and pissed??

Ok, I am normally a pretty even keel kinda gal, but I'm three days past due with my third and it is putting me in such a funk. :-( my first two were right on time and a few days early. I am so not prepared for this endless waiting! My last day at work was 6 days ago and I am going stir crazy.
Anyone else in limbo and mad as heck about it?
Mom to Frances, 6, Adam, 4, and baby Lila.

Re: Who else is overdue and pissed??

• Options
    Two days here. :( I'm so done. I feel like I'm suffocating in my house but it hurts too much to get up and go anywhere. And it's SO much work to get the toddler dressed and out to the car, even with help from my 7 year old, that by the time I get out to the garage, in ready to come back in.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Me me! Ok, we'll due date is today but recent dr appt said no way will I deliver this week. I was 1cm and high. So annoyed and my mom is driving out 1200 miles to come see us. Baby better be here by the time she has to leave!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm ready to cry.

I'm glad someone else said it! I feel like such a spaz, because really, 3 days, big deal! But the constant anxiety of waiting and the disappointment is taking its toll on me! I hope all our babies come out soon!!
  • Options
    Today I'm actually more annoyed than weepy, but the past couple days I've been a complete basket case.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

My standard response now when he asks me what I want for dinner is, "ice chips in the hospital".
    This is by far the best thing I've heard all day!

My husband got the baby questions yesterday. He made me laugh telling the story because all day he was like, "yep, she had the baby while I was here... YESTERDAY." or "I just love this place so much I decided being here was more important.". My h is very sarcastic...

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Yup two days overdue now as well! I was planning on working right up until he arrives, but I think I may need to stop on Monday if nothing has happened by then. Not only are my parents going to be in town starting Thursday but I am having a harder and harder time staying focused here. 

today's also my birthday and it would be so awesome and cute if he came sometime today, right?? :)
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    4 days overdue here, and definitely grumpy about it. My coworkers keep bugging me about whether I've had the baby. My DH is also on my sh*t list for placing bets with his brother-in-law about how overdue I'll go. So ready to be done!
  • Options
    @FrodaBaggins Happy Birthday!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    @tamarar5 thanks lady! it's been awesome so far!
    Southern California
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

• Options
    today's also my birthday and it would be so awesome and cute if he came sometime today, right?? :)
    Awww, happy birthday! It would be awesome if your LO came today! My mom and I have the same birthday and I've always loved it!
  • Options
    @zoegirlTX, yay, me too! Birthday dinner = ice chips! yes! the best.

@MereDe3 - aww that is so sweet. My Mom and Grandad also had the same birthday. It would be super cute. Come on baby! :)
    Southern California
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

• Options
    I have been seriously Mia lately because I'm super jealous of all the outside babies and I have been bombarded by family. Everyone is acting like its the most fun reunion ever, but forget at times that I'm exhausted and uncomfortable.I am four days over due and have gone through the full range of emotions. I'm going for my one millionth walk this afternoon then getting Ice cream and a mani pedi. Baby please get out of me.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm 5 days past my due date and just reached pissed off today. Mainly because everything is fine, but already being pressured to go in for a NST and u/s to check fluids this week, despite the fact that according to my dating u/s my due date was only yesterday. They just didn't adjust it from lmp estimate since it was within a week. If something isn't going to be a big deal enough to change, why not give me the benefit of the doubt and give me those extra days now? It seems so arbitrary and stupid. I know that statistically my risks don't go up until I hit 42 weeks, and all I want is the freedom for my body to do it's thing, be patient and give it adequate time to do so.

Oh, and my inlaws get here today. I can already hear the "how are you still pregnant?" jokes... It's only a few days!! The baby doesn't have a freaking calendar countdown in there taped to the side of my uterus!!! Oh my freaking ugh everyone leave me alone!
  • Options
    I'm one day past my due date, but feeling so frustrated that nothing has happened yet. I'm mostly worried because this baby is big (doc estimated 8lbs6oz last Wednesday). That, plus my parents traveled 2 days to be here and have to leave on the 20th and I will be induced on the 18th if nothing happens before then. Come on, baby! Get moving!!
    TTC Since July 2013
    BFP #1 8/8/13, EDD 4/16/14
    MMC discovered on 9/18/13 @ 10w, baby measuring 9w. D&C on 9/26/13

BFP #2 12/7/13
    , EDD 8/12/13. It's a girl!
    Caroline Marie born 8/20/14. 8lbs 11oz, 21 inches and perfect!

• Options
    I'm technically not past due.  Today is my due date, but I'm definitely cranky and irritated.  I've been slowly dilating for the last 4 weeks, so I think I just got my hopes up that I would go a little early.  Today I was 5 cm and low, but feeling nothing... no contractions.  Honestly, I'm okay with still being pregnant if people would just stop asking.  My FIL called tonight to see if we were on our way to the hospital... um why?  I was planning on going when I was in labor.  My mom will call tonight and on both sides, family wants to know when I'll be induced or when the doc thinks I'll go so they can make plans.  How about I call when the baby is here and you can all figure it out then.... I know they are just excited, but I'm tired and bitchy and don't want to talk to them!  The baby will be here when she decides to.
    photo 146-1-1.jpgphoto 102_0857-2.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"