2nd Trimester

seeing baby move!!

biehl1088biehl1088 member
edited July 2014 in 2nd Trimester
I was taking a bath last night, and while just laying there I could see my stomach moving above my belly button and below my ribs.. it was so cool! I'm i only 18 weeks 5 days and I'm FTM. I thought it would be a very long time until I could see any movement. Anyone else experiencing this?..

Re: seeing baby move!!

• Not me, I'm still waiting to feel baby move. I hear though its really different for everyone in terms of timing. That sounds cool though :)
  • I started feeling the baby a lot in my 18th week but can't see anything from the outside. Maybe you have a thin frame? I don't so that is probably coming later on.
    Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
    BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It's cool to see it move from the outside. I was seeing these ones move around 19-20 weeks.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Awesome! :) It's a great feeling!

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to my love on 06-02-2007

Mikah Lucille born 03-02-2011

Baby Girl Zooey due October 2014

• Wow, that seems really early, but cool!
  • I'm 18 weeks 5 days and i can feel the baby is moving like crazy but haven't seen the movement
  • My favorite thing <3 

• So jealous! I started feeling my little boy move 2 weeks ago and now at 22 weeks I feel him all the time! Haven't seen any movement though and DH can't wait for it to start happening! Congrats! :D
  • Ok so this is a tinny different movement topic but I am 12 weeks and I went in for my OB appointment and they had just gotten new ultrasound equipment so my doctor wanted to learn how to use it, I was the guinney pig. They did everything like my first one taking measurements and pictures then as she is about to take the picture my baby I swear does a huge body flop! It was the coolest moment yet during my first pregnancy my husband and I both let out a loud "woah!" I can't wait to start feeling the little one kick!
  • saltphoto said:

Ok so this is a tinny different movement topic but I am 12 weeks and I went in for my OB appointment and they had just gotten new ultrasound equipment so my doctor wanted to learn how to use it, I was the guinney pig. They did everything like my first one taking measurements and pictures then as she is about to take the picture my baby I swear does a huge body flop! It was the coolest moment yet during my first pregnancy my husband and I both let out a loud "woah!" I can't wait to start feeling the little one kick!

=))

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Ok so this is a tinny different movement topic but I am 12 weeks and I went in for my OB appointment and they had just gotten new ultrasound equipment so my doctor wanted to learn how to use it, I was the guinney pig. They did everything like my first one taking measurements and pictures then as she is about to take the picture my baby I swear does a huge body flop! It was the coolest moment yet during my first pregnancy my husband and I both let out a loud "woah!" I can't wait to start feeling the little one kick!
    Hey, not gonna lie, I am a FTM as well, and seeing the baby move on the ultrsound was crazy cool. DH was speechless but kept making little noises like, Wah, Wah!

That being said, I am definitely looking forward to the weeks when I can feel and see the baby moving from the outside. ;-)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • With my first I felt outside movement around 17wks. Hubby got to feel it too. One of my favorite things about pregnancy.. It's so amazing!
  • I could see a lump moving around at week 18 too.
  • I FINALLY felt the baby move the other night! OMG what an awesome feeling, little creepy lol but still so wonderful :)
  • My DH felt LO a few nights ago, and last night I was able to actually see it.
  • Yeah happened to me for first time yesterday i was having a lie down got a little dizzy and saw baby in my tummy wow just wow! Im 17+6 with second :)
  • 19 weeks and feeling it but not seeing it. At 18 weeks your baby is still below your belly button so I am not sure there would be movement that high. But you are lucky if so.
    PPT 12/1/12 EDD 8/4/2013 Blighted Ovum - D&C 1/7/2013 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 17w 3d, not feeling it yet, FTM. And very fluffy... sad, but I think it will be much later :-(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ohh me! 
    She's giving hard enough kicks and jabs to where dad can feel and see them
    22wks3d
  • I'm 21 weeks 4 days and missy moo is soo active kicking up a storm you can see my belly moving constantly. I really hope she sleeps more when she us out then what she does now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"