Parenting

@sofamonkey

Just sayin'

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

Re: @sofamonkey

• also LOL at attempting to bring drama to the board where neither of you post.

I'm glad you said this, because I just got wicked disoriented.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Go to proboards.

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Loading the player...

Just sayin'
    Some people are like the glue that holds stuff together. 
    HE, you are one of the people on tb that does. I was hoping someone who knows Sofa would get it back to her.
    No drama though, sorry.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• It's my understanding that they are either both in the same Facebook group, or Sofa is in a group that Kitiara used to be in.. 

Presumably, Sofa may or may not be talking shit.  Who knows.  I'm basing all of my conjecture on the single picture pasted in the OP.  I'm assuming, since Kitiara came on here to vaguebump/AW, that Kitiara is not in the Facebook group but wants to public announce that she still knows Sofa is talking shit about her.

The end.
    Lol, thats nms. What JaP said, just cant get a hold of sofa on fb, and in case she lurks here, thought I would send some warm and fuzzies. In a cryptic manner.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I wasn't being snotty. She was active on ML proboards an hr ago.

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"