Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Parent facing stroller for Mini Cooper

Hi,

I am looking for a lightweight and compact stroller with a parent facing option and close to full recline. I need it to fit in the boot of a Mini Cooper...I read that baby jogger city mini and tge britax b agile both for in the boot, but neither have the parent facing option. I would consider the baby jogger city versa - anyone know if it would fit? Open to other suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Parent facing stroller for Mini Cooper

• Options
    Also, is the city versa a lot heavier than city mini or b agile?
  • Options
    very few are baby facing parent, but have you looked at the Valco strollers online? They have some that are even lighter than Baby Jogger's City Mini.

infants in infant seats will usually face parents when tge infant car seat is in a stroller - for now you could get a snap n go, or one of the umbrellas that will take the infant seat
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Versa and it folds flat like the City Mini.  It is a little heavier than the mini as well, but it is a much more heavy duty stroller than the Mini.  I love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Have you checked out the new BJ City Vue? It's a lightweight umbrella stroller that gives the parent-facing options as well: https://www.babyjogger.com/product/vue/

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I have the JJ Cole Broadway. I really like it, except for the very small basket. It has a great swivel feature, and the seat comes off, so the stroller is in 2 pieces. I found this worked better in small trunks. I've also stuck the seat behind the front seats and put the part with wheels in the trunk when I had lots of other stuff I wanted to shove in the trunk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"