Cincinnati Babies
Options

Olivia Grace is here!!

Olivia graced us with her presence at 5:12 this evening via vaginal birth. ?I checked in last night and they started the cervadil b/c I was only 1 cm and my cervix opening was up high, even though her head was low. ?I slept about 1 hour total all night. ?Got up at 7 a.m. to use the bathroom and my water broke. The contractions started quick and were extremely painful compared to what I had been feeling. ?My doc took pity on me and gave me the epidural even though I was only 2-3 cm. ?We continued to gain 1 cm/hour and they started the pitocin at 12. ?The contractions from 8cm to 10 were extremely painful, but she finally arrived after a second degree episiotomy. (sp?). ?She was awake from the time she was born until around 9 p.m. when she finally took a bit of a nap and is wide awake laying beside us right now. ?She is such a good baby!!!(a little bias I know). ?

She weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long. ?She has her daddy's big feet and hands.

She latched on without problems, although my colestrum (sp?) didn't come in until the second feeding. ?

?https://tinyurl.com/8hlql3

?

Re: Olivia Grace is here!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"