April 2013 Moms
Options

Haircuts?

edited August 2014 in April 2013 Moms
Have any of the A'13 toddlers still not had a first haircut? How many haircuts has your little guy/gal had?
Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
Rhys - born 04.17.2013
Harry - born 04.18.2016

Haircuts? 78 votes

None yet!
61% 48 votes
15% 12 votes
6% 5 votes
6% 5 votes
3% 3 votes
5+
6% 5 votes

Re: Haircuts?

• Options
    Rhys has had three haircuts and I swear, the child's hair grows like a weed! I put off his first hair up for so long that he was rocking a shaggy mullet and it hung over his ears.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cam's had about 4 haircuts and is due for another.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not yet! I'm not sure when I'll take her for a trim. Maybe closer to 2. I love her wild hair!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Fin's had 3.  I waited for his 1st bday for the first one, now its every 2 months or less, it grows like crazy. Here's a pic from his first haircut.  My dad said 'oh good, I wasnt going to say anything but he was starting to look like a little hippie'.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    C finally had her first one this past weekend. Her bangs were almost to her mouth. I really didn't want to cut them but her hair just would not stay out of her face. Oh well. She looks cute with her new cut. :)
  • Options
    I swear my child will never get hair!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    B has had 1 full haircut, but her bangs have been cut more times than I can remember!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Options
    I've lost count but it's definitely more than 5 over here!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    None yet, but his hair is SUPER curly so even though it is long it stays pretty close to his head because of the tight curls.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    DH and our daycare teacher are trying to talk me into cutting baby girl's bangs as they are in her eyes. I am not ready for that first haircut, so we keep putting her hair up in ponytails to keep it out of her eyes.

• Options
    He has had one haircut (just before his first birthday) but we will be going in for #2 on Wednesday. He is looking pretty scraggly.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    I guess I didn't think about the girls vs. boys factor! But I would definitely trim up bangs if they were in my kiddo's eyes.
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I think dd1's first haircut was at 3 years and dd2's was at 2 years. We have a ways to go.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    DS has not had a hair cut yet. Honestly, after almost 16 months, he still has less hair than either of his sisters had at birth! So I don't foresee a haircut in the near future either. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"