December 2014 Moms
Options

Best thing ever.

I was sitting on our deck with DD. She was on my lap facing me playing with a book when I felt Baby C kick! The best part was I was able to get DD's little hand on my tummy in time for her to feel the next one. This is the first time I was able to actually see and feel from the outside.

DD got the biggest smile on her face. "Tiny baby kick!" Lol I had tears in my eyes.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: Best thing ever.

• Options
    God! I love when my DD gets involved with baby like that. Today I asked if she'll give baby a kiss she came right over and kissed my tummy. Ugh  :x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @AbsolutelyAyrianna‌ that's so sweet. DD frequently lifts up my shirt to give "baby hugs" and kisses. <3

@kate44m‌ she's almost 20 months. I was surprised to actually see the little kicks. I was relieved as well bc I haven't been feeling much movement lately. So it was two fold a good moment lol
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How sweet!

@Anna930 I rubbed a dab of olive oil on my belly to get my dog to kiss it. You are not alone!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww, that is so sweet! I can't wait for this to happen!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So awesome! My favorite thing this pregnancy is watching DS's look of shock and excitement when he feels "his baby." It will for real melt your heart.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JRod13 said:

So awesome! My favorite thing this pregnancy is watching DS's look of shock and excitement when he feels "his baby." It will for real melt your heart.

:) isn't it just the sweetest? I can't (although I'm in no hurry to rush it) wait to see her meet the baby once it comes.
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"