December 2014 Moms
Options

My child will be nameless

Why is it so hard? I'm wanting a strong name for my future successful LO. Something traditional and not you-neek. But not something overly popular either.DD1 is Hilary Ann. SO has given one suggestion and is upset I'm not fond of it so has refused to talk about it since. His pick was Royally. Is that even a name? Anyways, any suggestions? My brain is fried

Re: My child will be nameless

• Options
    I'm at a loss at the moment also. :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please don't name your child Royally...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Royally?  Um no.  

Have you tried nameberry.com?  You can type in your daughter's name or another name you like and it will give you suggestions based on that style.  Maybe if you give him a list of :ahem: real names you can come up with something you like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having a girl. And I have him a list. He's so butthurt about Royally that he wouldn't comment on anything. So frustrating. I'll try nameberry though. Thank you!
  • Options

Wow. Is today Friday? Royally is not okay. You poor thing! Good luck with your DH. I'm in the same boat with mine. He throws out names that I'm pretty sure he is making up. I'm not sure what's wrong with him.

We actually settled on a middle name this weekend. It only took 20 weeks, but we're halfway there.

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"