August 2013 Moms

baby kicking

My stomach muscles are spasming and its freaking me out and making me think that there's a baby in there kicking me! This is the first time that I have felt this way since August. I really would be happy if I was pregnant but I have drank recently so I would be upset about that part! Anyone else feel this ALL day??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: baby kicking

• Nope

How did you describe what kicking felt like when you were pregnant? Mine was gas bubbles..

• Loading the player...
  • I mean, no. I've felt the "phantom kicks" before but once in a blue moon. It makes me more nostalgic than anything else, and I def don't actually think I'm pregnant! Haha!

• Gas.

Anniversary

• LEMSALEMSA member

My stomach muscles are spasming and its freaking me out and making me think that there's a baby in there kicking me! This is the first time that I have felt this way since August. I really would be happy if I was pregnant but I have drank recently so I would be upset about that part! Anyone else feel this ALL day??

Ya...no. Have you peed on a stick? Or a cat?

• LEMSA said:

Ya...no. Have you peed on a stick? Or a cat?

No I haven't. I'm not late and there are no other indications that I'm pg but I was contemplating getting one today!
  • You'd have to be reeeally late to be far enough along for there to be kicking.  It's gas or a stomach bug.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I get them too! We probably notice them now because of what they meant a year ago. I want to feel actual kicks again so badly, enough with these stupid spasms.
  • Before getting pregnant your body would spasm and you'd think damn, by stomach is spazzing.Now it's like squeee it could be a baby. Well my reaction yesterday when the muscled spazzed was hell no, that just better be gas or muscles.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Nope
    How did you describe what kicking felt like when you were pregnant? Mine was gas bubbles..
    Mine defintly felt like I was being kicked, and punched, and clawed at.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I had that feeling, but then I farted. It went away. :)
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• mommabmb said:
    I had that feeling, but then I farted. It went away. :)
    I had that this weekend and looked at my stomach and said that better be a fart!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"