December 2014 Moms

Let's talk about Round Ligament pain!

acellardooracellardoor member
edited July 2014 in December 2014 Moms
OMG, it feels like I've been kicked down there! So apparently it's common for STM. I will be 19 wks Thursday and let me tell you, I wasn't expecting it this early! I was warned but had no idea how bad the pain was going to be and let me add I have a very high pain tolerance.

So just wanted to share yet another joy of pregnancy. As long as baby is fine I can handle any pain to get him here. So smile on ladies and have a wonderful week!

On the upside my doc recommended rest all weekend so all my online shopping has been completed. I can't wait for my new maternity wardrobe to come in! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Let's talk about Round Ligament pain!

• Mvvs82Mvvs82 member
    Yesterday was a bit rough for me and I too have a high tolerance for pain! You know that feeling when you have a full bladder to the point it feels like it's going to burst and once you pee that painful sensation is still there? That's how I could describe yesterday's pain. Feeling better today!
    BFP#1: 7/26/13, EDD 4/5/2014, MMC @8wks
    BFP#2: 4/18/14, EDD 12/24/14
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I feel your pain momma! With my DD I didn't feel this bad till 3rd tri but this time around I can barely walk at times I feel like someone is pulling both hips forward and trying to snap my pelvic bone right down the middle! Oh the joy we go through for our bundles of joy.
  • Loading the player...
  • rshamosrshamos member
    edited July 2014
    Yesterday was rough for me too! The only thing that helped was swimming. LO was auditioning for American Ninja Warrior all day in my uterus, so I don't think that helped.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's lovely isn't it?  I've been having it probably the last two weeks, anytime I get up too fast from laying down or if I sneeze too hard.  That shooting pain that is like no other.  Fun stuff.
    December 2014 November Siggy Challenge: How I Feel in Third Tri

Mom to DD(4), DS(2) and # 3 Due 12/14/14

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I get a side stich when I walk I assume that it is the round ligament. I have to make sure i pee before walking very far and walk slower. Beside that I only feel it when I sneeze or move to fast! This all started super early for me like 8 weeks or sooner so I have had time to figure out how to keep it at bay! Except when I sneeze!
  • I felt that 2 times and wasn't a good feeling at all I cried
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"